Bragging on the kids

Deepcolor

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-16 AT 09:38AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]We had a whirlwind of a rifle season this year. My 12 year old son pulled a second chance bull tag in a u it we archery hunt every year. All 3 kids had rifle deer tags for the same timeframe.

We were able to spot a small herd of cows and 2 bulls first thing opening morning and made a long stalk to get in position. My son was able to connect on his first shot with a double lung hit and followed up with a high shoulder shot that dropped his first bull in his tracks. The packout was a little rough until my older son showed up with his empty pack to share the load.

We were able to connect with 3 bucks in the next 4 days to finish off our rifle hunt for 2016. My daughter and youngest son were able to connect with their biggest deer so far. My oldest son connected with a respectable buck also.

Included also are a picture of a set of drops I found during the elk hunt and my last day Wyoming deer. Now on to chasing roosters and waiting for my late archery deer tag to open.
15871b.jpg

1965image.jpeg

787672b.jpg

6373b.jpg

584004b.jpg

993035b.jpg

All nice animals, you're daughters buck is really cool. I like those BIG fork horns like him. Congrats to the successful family hunt.

Dont know about your hunting boots. What could be better than hanging with the kids, its what its all about!

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Wow great bucks and a bull, that must be some kind of honey hole great stuff with the kids and they look like they love it.
Great times Great memories

Congrats brother!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Wow- now that is a successful season of hunting/fathering right there my friend... Thanks for sharing all of your success..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

That's some of the steepest country I've ever seen. LOL

But GOOD ON THE KIDS FOR SOME WONDERFUL CRITTERS AND FOND MEMORIES!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom