Brandons First Muley

Y

yanceytaos

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 09:59?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 09:55?AM (MST)

My son Brandon(13) got his first mule deer on December 8th on a youth hunt in unit 44-45. We had a great time and meet some awesome people along the way. The pure joy of seeing how excited he was after he shot the deer said it all. Thanks goes out to Larry Garcia for his help with direction about the unit. Thanks a to Les Martinez,his wife and kids,and the boys in Pecos ( you guys saved my butt) and to my friends Francisco Cortez and son Kiko Jr for coming along it would not have been the same without you guys.The amount of time you put into the hunt usually pays off. I learned a lot about myself and others during 6 days. We put in scouting time and walked up and down dry trails one week and snow covered mountains the next day.When you are in the outdoors with your son and make memories like we did all you can do is Thank God for the blessings and great friends. Thanks Guys

Yancey and Brandon Ranspot
Team Ranchitos

Brandons 4x4
47728828374e8112.jpg

Merry Christmas Yancy.I was pretty excited when I got the call from you guys , I was headed down into the mall area and almost slammed into another car as I was totally listening to Fransisco tell me about it. My wife asked if I wanted her to drive so I could listen to you'lls story.Brother when he first started telling me you guys weren't finding any deer I felt pretty bad as I was certain you guys would find some , atleats a few ya know . But when he told me that Brandon cloesed the deal I was very stoked! I couldn't wait to get home to see the pics. Thats a pretty nice buck for sure, you guys did great!Les's son's deer was pretty darned good too. Any how, glad you guys got Brandon a great buck , loved that Brandon and Kiko both shot muleys this year , doesn't get any better than that. Congrats to you,Brandon, to Kiko Jr. and to both you Yancey and Fransisco for being great dads' and passing on such a loved livelyhood , a true family tradition......LG

Yancey,

Kiko Jr. and I were honored to be part of this hunt. Hope to share many more days in the woods with you guys. Hopefully the boys get thier cows in Colorado this weekend. It's going to be a cold one for sure.

Larry,

Thanks for leading us in the right direction. Great advise. I still wish deer would bugle.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom