Bray Ranches SWA

accubond

I'm doing some e-scouting on unit 70 and my onX shows a Bray Ranches SWA in the southcentral portion of the unit but it's not shaded the same color green as the other SWA's and also not listed on the CPW's SWA map? Can anybody tell me if this is a legitimate SWA? A quick Google search shows info on outfitting on Bray Ranches so I sure as hell don't wanna assume this is public only to find out otherwise.

This is how it shows up on my onX?

Bray Ranch SWA.jpg

Probably some backdoor pocket greasing that Robert snuck through when he was on the commission. I highly doubt it included any public access.

Maybe your map is not updated? On mine that parcel shows as pvt land owned by Robert Bray in Onx. If perhaps you had that area of map saved for offline, try updating it? I do see other parcels with the SWA polka dots but not this one...

See the same thing (pvt land) in Gaia GPS

Good luck.

IMG_4629.png

Last edited:

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom