Breaking news.......

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Messages
4,787
In a recent survey, conducted by the World Health Organisation in Kona Hawaii, assessing the quality of life there; 87% of adults admitted to enjoying sex outdoors. The other 13% didn't own a goat.
 

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Messages
25,352
While maybe not owning a Goat over there!

I heard they do Hunt/Look for them!:D




Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D
 

deadibob

Very Active Member
Messages
2,579
that other 13% was just dodging the question. Just because they don't own a goat, doesn't mean they don't borrow one from time to time.
 

LESGO54

Very Active Member
Messages
2,533
>
>In a recent survey, conducted by
>the World Health Organisation in
>Kona Hawaii, assessing the quality
>of life there; 87% of
>adults admitted to enjoying sex
>outdoors. The other 13% didn't
>own a goat.



Boob u are baaaaaaaaaaaad
 

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom