Bret Ross buck

I don't know how to from phone. But google it.
It's 292" bomber. The guy was just meat hunting. Didn't even know what the buck was thought it was a 3 pt and walked up to it and was a monster.

>Just curious if anyone knows what
>unit the Brett Ross buck
>was killed on?

Haha it was a fluke buck taken on a grand Mesa unit that is really steady to draw! Look back on here inused to know the unit but truth is, it was just a unit and not one that took any effort to draw at the time!

>>Just curious if anyone knows what
>>unit the Brett Ross buck
>>was killed on?
>
>
>Haha it was a fluke buck
>taken on a grand Mesa
>unit that is really steady
>to draw! Look back on
>here inused to know the
>unit but truth is, it
>was just a unit and
>not one that took any
>effort to draw at the
>time!

That's the cool thing about CO, a hunter has a chance every year as long as you have a tag. Granted some units are better than others but still nice having a chance.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>>Just curious if anyone knows what
>>unit the Brett Ross buck
>>was killed on?
>
>
>Haha it was a fluke buck
>taken on a grand Mesa
>unit that is really steady
>to draw! Look back on
>here inused to know the
>unit but truth is, it
>was just a unit and
>not one that took any
>effort to draw at the
>time!
I figured that was the case just was curious what unit it was cause I figured with him being a meat hunter it prob was a dumb unit.

The last few 300" bucks killed in Colorado have been from lesser units. You never know what's around the next tree. :)

>He was lost, he was looking
>for Unit 44 when he
>got shot!

Had to chuckle at that one DW!!! Wish I would of come up with that one!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-16 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2016/23202109596778153760818430503464793624424326140n.jpg

Photo shop.....

Wanna know how I know?

The hunters not even wearing Sitka, Kuiu or even Kings for Christ sake!!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>See, that buck lacks a GPS,
>no wonder he couldn't find
>44!

I think that is the buck that was eating out of the dumpsters in 44 and they moved him to 421.

>>See, that buck lacks a GPS,
>>no wonder he couldn't find
>>44!
>
>
>I think that is the buck
>that was eating out of
>the dumpsters in 44 and
>they moved him to 421.
>

One of them problem bucks? He's a problem I'd love to have! Saw a life size mount of him at the sportsman's show (real/replica, I don't know) impressive buck!

That's what I was thinking! Only guys that look like they model for overpriced camo clothes companies know how to hunt deer!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom