Brian Williams

eldorado

Long Time Member
Lol!

570410968530_828170020561998_2567413954650642794_n.jpg

Be careful Eldorado, your fellow liberals felt he only spoke the gospel truth when reporting the news.

RELH

Williams is hardly a liberal nor a favorite of liberals. He was caught lying and should be held accountable.

Now if only Hannity could be held to those same journalistic standards.

Eldorado

>Williams is hardly a liberal nor
>a favorite of liberals. He
>was caught lying and should
>be held accountable.
>
>Now if only Hannity could be
>held to those same journalistic
>standards.
>
>Eldorado
What has Hannity done or is it his football skills got you pissed.

Only a lying liberal would state that Williams was not a liberal. He was one of the poster boys for liberal newsmen. Typical yellow streak down his backside while talking out both sides of his mouth.
I find it funny how you bent wrist liberals distance yourself when one of your own gets caught with his pants down lying. must be anger for putting to much faith in him telling you the "truth" you always want to hear.

RELH

You calling a member of the Israeli military a liar? or are you just another clueless giggling californian?

Stay thirsty my friends

Looks like he verified a very small part of Williams story, but not the part currently on question. Nice try though.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-15 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]Explain how " generally reasonable " is just a small part.

I don't care much for Williams anyway but I really don't see how his personal accounts of something long ago and of no importance effect his ability to read on TV.

This whole matter is childish tabloid fodder.

Stay thirsty my friends

The story was all about distant rocket fire. Look at how the words are twisted. I bet if they asked that same Israel media guy if his chopper was shot down or hit he'd laugh!

When Stewart retires we're going to just be stuck with FOX to supply our fake news , they're funny too but not in the ha ha sense.

In this case he makes some very valid points, as usual.

Stay thirsty my friends

>When Stewart retires we're going
>to just be stuck with
>FOX to supply our fake
>news , they're funny
>too but not in the
>ha ha sense.
>
>In this case he makes some
>very valid points, as usual.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
I bet you were sad when Rosie O'Donnell left the view, but you could always watch Wolf Blitzer.

"Finally someone is being held accountable for misinforming the American people on the Iraqi War." Stewart.

Pretty good stuff. Not as funny as the reporter on the tape trying to get lucky with blond Meghan from Faux which is hilarious. To be honest the people watching network news are getting fewer and fewer everyday and in the next decade or so most will die.

He deserves to be fired.

If he deserves fired FOX should need a whole new staff.

Stay thirsty my friends

>If he deserves fired FOX should
>need a whole new staff.
>
>
>
>
give an example of why sixpack.

I don't know Dude not many rational people I know don't realize that Faux lies constantly. They know it and expect it, the blue hairs that still watch network news deserve better than a liar on as a network anchor. Now bat chit crazies they need Faux to tell them what to think and who to hate, most are lost if they have to do that on their own.

Sharpton is a preacher, it's his job to lie.

Sharpton is a politician he's expected to lie.

Sharpton is a fake news personality like Rush or Hannity so they're paid to lie.

What does any of this have to do with Williams?

Stay thirsty my friends

Williams lies were childs play compared to the lies the major networks and democrats told the American people on Obamacare and the biggest offender got off scott free yet his lies and legislation effected millions of households..... seems like taking a little flack is minor transgression comparatively. So Willimas lied.... and he'll most likely pay a steep price. Who really crafted the bigger deception on the people?

Obama, Pelosi, Lerner, Sharpton, Reid, Rice, Clinton, and Holder & company have been doing it for years. They make old Rupert look like a saint......and they're all still on the job or getting paid by taxpayers or still planning on running for office. Good old Reverend Sharpton owes millions in back taxes and has told more lies than Williams ever could yet he's still got a contract with NBC and they didn't send him on vacation. Go figure. So it would appear NBC doesn't have an issue with lies just when you admit to telling them.......Now that's some journalistic integrity right there!

Lies? Deception? Steep price? Tell that to the thousands who died or were maimed in Iraq.

And yes, George W. Bush "got off scott free".

Eldorado

That's white history, you're supposed to forget about it.

Stay thirsty my friends

That narrative you keep stating as proof has been proven false by your own NYTimes so you can stop peddling the false BS. Do we really need to post up the names and comments by all the dems that supported military action that saw the evidence?

What's wrong Eldorado is the Liberal left in a death spiral because they have been caught lying numerous times. Wake up you two morons it's politics and lying is all part of the ultimate deception on the American people to stay in power. How else could we have been grubered to pass a bill that half the American people didn't support without a single vote from any member of their party?

The gop ran from it because they knew it was deception and Your President stood up there and lied to all of America numerous times to perpetuate the deceit along with good old lets pass it to see what's in it Pelosi and you morons from California keep putting her in office!

You two clowns could at least own up to the fact you fell for the deception hook line and sinker. 440 bought into it to get the other guy to pay for health care for his workers on their dime. You Eldorado are just putting the burden on the other guys back to get more distant relatives in so they can get a free phone or health care or child care credits from the American workers. When you're not smart enough to figure out your own party tricked you into taking away more of your income to support deadbeats your wisdom speaks volumes.

So Eldorado how much of a deficit will we have when your guy quits writing checks he simply has you to pay for? I'm not working and haven't for years but you're going to be paying for this guys deception your entire life....... yep you really got me there now get back to work your breaks over and Obama needs your taxes to buy some more votes! The jokes on you son you're just not smart enough to comprehend it yet! Your wisdom is almost as questionable as your choice of candidates!

Again, there were no WMD's we were concerned about found. NONE. enough with your bullchit, just some junk which was mosly american made and supplied.

Just because some dems were stupid enough to believe the lies does not change the fact they were lied to.

Stay thirsty my friends

those vets being treated after both engagements disprove your bullchit dumbass! Your contention that we weren't concerned about WMD shows your lack of comprehension on the issue. So it's time for you to wake up and face reality and it was confirmed by the press. If we weren't treating vets for exposure you may have had a slim chance you may have been right but numerous articles now prove you were WRONG THEY EXISTED. Old, new they simply existed and that's a proven fact you can't dispute by trying to split hairs so I guess you're wrong again since it was a violation wasn't it?

As to the dems being lied too Clinton bombed them using some of the same intell and reasoning so lets see you dispute that. How could Clinton be right and Bush and the rest of Congress be wrong? You're sounding more like a damn liberal fool the more you try to say it wasn't true but yet we have documented proof of what they said and why they wanted BUSH to go in there. Like usual you're long on rhetoric but a little short on facts. Hair splitting isn't working for you since many democrats stated publicly on the record multiple weapons types. So your argument is like being half pregnant you either are or you aren't and in this case they were......

You're the one perpetuating the falsehood not me so let's see you prove the doctors and nurses at the va wrong...... and the boys that found them in both engagements. This would be the time for you to either put up or crawl back under your rock......

Cornhole is the reason people should home school their kids. He teaches his own political/slanted views on students like most of our "educational" professionals.

Hey eldumbazz when are you going to speak out about your own country? 440 you still pissed off your red skin blood got their azz kicked? Hell at least you get your tribal check every month. Do tell how the old man got the land you now call your own. Eldumbazz gets his tribal check too, but it's called food stamps and obamacare. Eldumbazz have you done anything to help out your community lately? Of course not it's all take and no give.

Didn't make it through high school grossventrehunter huh, it's alright I know some pretty smart guys that didn't. No reason to have the illogical rant. The custodian that cleans my room does a great job he was home schooled. The shift manager at McDonald's that always brings me my coffee so I don't have to wait in line quit in 10th grade. He's a real nice guy with a great attitude, take a lesson from them you can still have a good life in spite of your present situation don't be so bitter.

How much got trucked into Syria b4 we got there? Isn't that what we're spose to be destroying now for the Syrian government? Did they surrender all of it or ship most of it to another country? We'll never know.

We know it wasn't in Iraq. that's what matters.

Here is one of the libs who fell down on their job and let Cheney have his way.

Stay thirsty my friends

You may want to read your own article...... so are they treating vets for exposure or not? Is a simple yes or no question? I can assure you they're treating more vets for it than the cases they mentioned or they wouldn't have ordered Hagel to look into it. If you can comprehend the article you have only one answer. I told you a while back Hagel was looking into it dumbazz so maybe you need to try a new tact for your acute denial. The stats in the VA don't lie you however seem to eternally defy the ability to admit what the Pentagon, Congress, Hillary, Bill, and scores of others knew. They existed and people got exposed to them and are being treated since that's the factual account what makes you think you know more...

Saloon have another slanted expose'........You're a dam joke! I don't have to prove anything congress voted on it and they existed.....It's you that's running a bit short on proof. If you rob a bank with a gun it doesn't matter what type it was does it? Now go crawl back under your rock..... You'd lose this debate to a six year old based on your ability to reason.... THEY EXISTED and were found SO ACCEPT REALITY...... DUMBAZZ

We will never know how much Saddam shipped out of Iraq to Syria because they failed to water board him before they hung him. He had what fighter jets he had left flown to Iran for safe keeping.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]

Look you moron you have been trying to split hairs on the subject for a long time. The question is did they or did they not exist? Yes or No? The one fact you can't seem to grasp is that Hussein signed an agreement after he lost the first time after The elder Bush went in there and humiliated him that they ALL had to be destroyed? So were they? NO Now if you remember (probably not facts elude you when it suits your purpose) he refused inspectors and that's when things started to go south as he was working on his nuclear program and had some chemical stashes found to be able to create chemical weapons.

Clinton and congress couldn't have had been wrong or could they? In which case it clearly wasn't only Bush's mistake like you like to point out. Was Hussein in violation of his agreement's and the targets Clinton bombed were a mirage? So were Clinton and his administration wrong? If so why did Hillary and all the other dems support Bush going in. It clearly wasn't just for nukes was it? He had multiple delivery systems for WMDs didn't he.

If you were right which you're 100% clearly not we wouldn't have had people exposed and being treated would we? If you were right and you clearly aren't they wouldn't have classified information and kept diagnosis from our troops would they? See your own methodology works against you in that we wouldn't have found them if they were destroyed. just because you don't have some chips or finished inventory in your meth lab when the cops come in doesn't mean you weren't making meth does it. If you have the chemicals needed and the lab is set up to make meth and you have the chemicals there to make meth you're not using them to bake girl scout cookies. He had chemicals and stores of previously filled shells that could be reused and the knowledge and the means to mix up a batch anytime he wanted so get serious you ignorant fool.

Clinton wasn't wrong and neither was Bush the means existed and no matter how you want to split hairs....... it was there and our boys were exposed to it long after the first gulf war. The records in the VA prove it, the news articles prove it and eventually when all the information is declassified you'll find out they existed. When the leaks are substantiating the fact they existed and are coming from numerous sources some of which are being treated for exposure where in the hell do you think you're RIGHT? Your problem is you can't handle the truth because if they existed you'd be wrong....Guess what you're wrong....2 Bush's and 2 Clintons went after him for the same things along with a lot of other highly educated folks. He had the goods every single time just not to the letter or extent we thought but he had them and just like Assaud in Syria could have used them against his people or us. Wait didn't he already do that?

Now when you can prove 100% that we're not treating service people for chemical weapons exposure in both engagements and can prove Congress 100% wrong (BOTH PARTIES) in going after him then I'll play your little game, until then it's time for you to STFU and accept reality there's not a smidgen of proof you're remotely right.... fathom that. What's even more hysterical is the guy that has Blamed Bush right into getting reelected has classified a ton of information about it and we all know that Obama's never told a fib or blamed a movie or downplayed or misconstrued information, ccoked the books at the VA or on Obamacare, or gone thru 3 defense secretaries to suit his purpose has he......get serious.

Nice try, what's this operation extreme redundancy III ?

We need to keep this simple for you so lets try this. if we really found WMD's of any importance wouldn't Cheney have been on it like stink on chit? you really think he'd let it slide because of a few sick soldiers he doesn't give a FF about?

Get real dumbazz.

Stay thirsty my friends

Before boskee stomps that mudhole dry, look at how little we hear from the former administration. Do u think it will b the same with the current administration when they're gone?

You should say you don't hear much from Bush, Cheney flipped his lips until nobody cared to hear him anymore. remember the major attack on US soil the first year of Obama's predidency prediction for example?

Bush has proven to be a bad leader but a good american. Cheney is just a loser.

I would prefer the Obama administration fade away like Bush did , they don't have much to brag about and Biden has more class than Cehey so I expect they will.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 11:49AM (MST)[p]440 I agree with you that they both made mistakes and I would have given your beliefs more credit if the leaks in the boat didn't keep happening and that's why they clearly aren't telling us the truth. Why doesn't Bush and Cheney go there? The dems thought they'd capitalize on them not finding nukes which would serve them politically ( which it did) and so the partial ruse began. How can Bush and Cheney argue the facts when much of the information is classified and some of the nuke crap was false? They can't, so it works to the Dems advantage and when it's public knowledge they'll be long gone and can't be hurt, but too many leaks support Obama's not telling the truth either. Besides I don't think you grasp what classified means and when was the last time you saw a former President or VP giving an interview on classified information? They want to live out the remainder of their life not become a target or wind up going to prison.

Besides is the GOP better served letting Obama & company hang themselves..... it worked in the midterms. He's done a pretty fair job of damaging his own credibility to this point and most Americans and many of our allies don't trust him. And now he's putting more troops on the ground so now it's him going to war. Hillary's going to have to deal with Obama's sins and that may be her demise. Why does she want the grief anyway? She's safe and rich and living well and enjoying her life without the intense pressure and schedule being a President would bring.

So my guess is the leaks will keep happening and eventually history will tell the true story and it still won't be pretty for either side no matter which way it goes. Bush and Cheney have things to hide just like every administration we've ever had. When you're playing chess at that level you make a lot of moves that aren't always above board. The mess we're in in the middle east is largely one of our own creation at the current time but make no mistake about it there's more crap going on behind the scenes by more players than we could ever imagine in the big picture. Let's face it, we'll be damn lucky if we don't wind up in WWIII over the damn mess. Hopefully they'll get rid of the extremist's from within and settle things down until the next spark ignites the tinder box.

You should have put him to the right of Lincoln. Right next to Allen Pinkerton. So Pinkerton could better investigate him for being a possible fraud.

RELH

Maybe Williams got shot at over one of the muslim no-go zones in Paris that only exist on FOX?

Funny how much more you clowns demand of a NBC reporter than you do from uncle Rupert's source you get 100% of your propaganda from.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude on the no-go zones, was it not a guest or contributor to Fox news that was behind the original statement. In other words it was not a Fox reporter that stated he went over to France and found "no-go zones". Fox failed to vet the statement then issued an apology after finding it was incorrect.

Big difference what Williams pulled. He made bald face lies to up his hero status in a war zone for self serving reasons. Possibly to climbed the corporate ladder at his news agency by being more important on gathering the "hot right now" news and he did get promoted to a very good paying position. Now you tell me which was the bigger evil, or can you not see past your nose.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom