Bringing booty back...'bout dat bass

Gonna have to Disagree with You!

She Just Ain't gonna do the Trick!

But Hey!

There's someone for each of us they say!

So I'm gonna Post Her Pic just for you!

8765meghan.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Potential, i happen to agree with you. Booty is Booty and like Pie, i'll take a bigger chunk Thank You.

As far as the skit you showed, that's not the gal at her best. Check out the below link. I somehow came across this tube of hers several weeks, maybe a month ago. Since then, i actually woke in the morning with that video and song on my mind. I think she has her abilities, catchy tune, certainly, i'd never pass on a piece of Pie like that! lol

All that said, I think she got herself or somebody anyway, in a Jam. Trouble in Court ahead?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1435891/did-meghan-trainor-plagiarize-all-about-that-bass/

I see a rocky road ahead for Megan, i wish her well.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>With legs that large she should
>be kicking footballs in the
>NFL.

LMFAO, my chest hurts from laughing so hard

So?

Uncle sage would Hit it!

How bout Wisz?:D

I'm startin to worry about you KALI Boys!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

gotta be the stupidest song by a girl that doesnt sing very well... not for me. you guys can have her!

"Shoot Straight"

The comment about kicking field goals reminded me of a little spat between some of the football players back in high school and the dance team.

The girls on the dance team had T-shirts made that said something like, "If football were any harder, they'd call it dance."

A couple football players didn't take it to well, so they made T-shirts that said, "If my thighs were any bigger, I could be on the drill team."

>The comment about kicking field goals
>reminded me of a little
>spat between some of the
>football players back in high
>school and the dance team.
>
>
>The girls on the dance team
>had T-shirts made that said
>something like, "If football were
>any harder, they'd call it
>dance."
>
>A couple football players didn't take
>it to well, so they
>made T-shirts that said, "If
>my thighs were any bigger,
>I could be on the
>drill team."

Now that's funny right there!

Even Big Girls need loving too. Come wintertime you all will be wishing for some of that warmth. Sage knows.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, lol, Heaven forbid that i'd be stuck for a whole winter with that gal as i think she'd drive me nuttier than i already am and be far too high maintenance. Yet i do give her credit in her performance in the video link i posted, much better than most of that getto gansta crap you see nowadays... and that booty ain't so bad. :)

I've often said here that the only physical requirement i have on a date is that she must be able to fit thru my camper door. ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

No! Kinda wish i did though but then i may have to adjust my, ah, "requirements" some!. My Camper these days is a little pop-up cabover. Sometimes i have a hard time getting in and out the thing but plenty of room once inside and rolled up!

Campers are the Bomb on dates... That's another thread though! :)

Joey

If I was single, I"d do it. The big ones gotta get just a tad freakier in the sack if you know what I mean. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom