Britian and guns!!!!

since we've seen all these dozens of times...here's my favorite...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

Both nice Vids!!!!!!.... but liberal Dems in here would argue we have nothing to worry about of course. We are protected from our Constitution. But you can not get it threw there heads, all one has to do is ban ammo, or tax it to extinction, or ban pistols... Yet these nuts in here, support a party that continually trys to implement gun control, when it has been proven time and time and time again, it raises crime rate, and does nothing to lower it. Yet these morans, in this site, continually support those that try there hardest to take away our freedoms...

When you figure out how to override the will of the people by any means other than the constitution let me know and we'll talk about it.

The constitution is the only tool that can prevent the anti gun nuts from their goal, they will go after the things like ammo because that's political not constitutional, an idiot could see this coming and I expect it to get worse. crying to me won't change a thing, changing public opinion is the answer and thats hard to do everytime some freak uses a gun in a killing spree. I'm afraid the majority of Americans are just fine with an ammo tax just like they are the tobbacco tax, a democracy has its pitfalls when you're in the minority, this is one of those times.

"When you figure out how to override the will of the people by any means other than the constitution let me know and we'll talk about it."

Judges do it every day. Get enough liberal judges on the Supreme Court and they will "revisit" the 2nd amendment. It may not be this year but maybe 5-10 years from now.

Eel

Always treat the land with respect. Remember, you didn't inherit the land from your parents, you're borrowing it from your kids.

How about posting a few federal cases where the court acting on the constitution has ignored their duties? The United States of America is not just a democracy ? it is a constitutional democracy. What that means is that our government is designed to express not only the will of the majority (democracy), but also to simultaneously protect the unalienable rights of minorities and the powerless. That is an extremely important point because it is the constitutional protections of minorities and the powerless that add civility, humanity, and decency to what could otherwise be a barbaric nation ? democratic or not.

The Constitution protects the minority in this country, and God bless it!

Eel, if you or anyone else on this site or any other can prove to me that the supreme court is NOT part of our government than I'm all ears. . .

TFinal, you'll get no argument from me. I think you stated it very well. While I don't always agree with the courts, I respect its decision. However, we will (me and the court) part company if and when it decides to take away my right to protect my life or the life of my family. It is not possible for me to protect my life, and by so doing, infringe on anybody elses rights, so it is none of the governments business. I hope the system continues to agree.

Eel

Always treat the land with respect. Remember, you didn't inherit the land from your parents, you're borrowing it from your kids.

The United
>States of America is not
>just a democracy ? it
>is a constitutional democracy.

Where do you come up with this crap tmoney...??

This country was never a democracy, it was set up as a representative republic. I will grant you that most of our "representatives" don't have a fricken clue what that means and apparently niether do you but that doesn't alter the facts.

You are a master at "baffling them with BS".....carry on.

JB

This will be us (the United States) in about 6 years I would guess. The dems will solve all our problems. I feel we should eliminate cars they kill one or two folks an hour, butter knives someone could trip and fall, and yes oreo cookies somone could choke and die. Gun crime has risen 40% in Britain according to the video after the gun ban was passed. Way to go Britain. DA's

Its very important to remember that apathy is one of the first steps to having your rights removed by letting "others" decide for you.

Gun ownership is also a way for the population to let the politicians know that while they have a lot of freedom to enact laws and such, at the end of the day, the armed populace still wields a lot of power.

As for me, I prefer to be an armed citizen and not an unarmed subject.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom