Bronco fans

huntingjlc

Just wanted to give you my condolences on the butt whooping that you received today.
As a Raiders fan myself, best game of the year!

Yea, that wasn't even close. Too bad...I gotta wonder if McD is the right man for the job.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I am just utterly disgusted in my donkeys this year, they are embarrassing me!!!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-10 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]Well see... wha.. www, www wwhat happened was uhh, umm uhh...

WOW. Nothing much to say about that one.

Like I said on somebody's facebook page today - just another bump in the road to the end of McDaniel's career as a head football coach in the NFL.

And like good old Jerry Glanville used to say, "You know what NFL stands for if you lose like that too often?

Not For Long!"

Yesiree - dark days are upon us boys - dark days indeed!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The talent is definately there for the most part, but i am finally going to admit that McDaniels just may not be our man.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

i never did like mcdanials.
he ran Jay Cutler out before he even got started( which is not all bad- but the system was looking pretty good) *( and he is a frieking baby, i'd love to see him flop completly in Chicago)

ran out Brandon Marshell- kinda the same thing though, he's a little big for his britches, and acts like a ******( edited for moderator's liking)

and although i dont like either one of their personalities, they were a great combo.

Now we have "Kyle frieking Orton" who i can honestly say we will never be a contending team with him as the QB.

i'm absolutly ready to lose the rest of are games left for the year, just to give Tim Tebow a shot. he CANT be any worse.

just for a temporary fix, i'm rooting for the Washington Redskins and Mike Shanahan. HE was a great coach! one of the dumbest things denver did was get rid of him.

The Raiders blew it big time.
They were right there in the running for that #1 draft choice, along with my Cowboys and a few other teams, but not now.

The players all looked and acted as if they were at a funeral when the game ended.
--Not so farfetched, really.
What happened to Raiders hate Broncos, Broncos hate Raiders???? Where's the 25 penalties and dead guys on the field??!!
Like the rivalry disappeared with Shan's departure!!
Sad to see a good smash-mouth contest over the years degrade to this.
The Raiders came to play and the Broncos did not!!
Since when did not both teams come ready for war?!?!

Rump

Listened to it on the radio. I'm already pissed about the new tackling rules, now the Donkeys can't even bring their A-game to the Raiders. Definately jumping on the Redskins bandwagon now.

Holy cow kb, let me talk you off the ledge. I'm not a broncos fan so this will be a honest,outside opinion of your team. Your defense sucks! The Jay Cutler trade was brilliant! Two firsts and Orton,who by the way is better than "i'm too fu$%ing stupid to read a defense" Cutler. Not to mention the guy has never won anywhere and has a sh!##y attitude. The O-line needs 3or4 guys to be good. Give josh time.

oh i'm not a cutler fan at all, but we dam sure didn't upgrade AT ALL. kyle orton is a joke.hopefully in a year or two, Tebow showes some good progression. but we aren't winning 50% of are games if McDanials is are coach and Kyle Orton is are qb IMO.

Ok let me try this again because i see your about to jump here. Orton has thrown 11 tds / 4 ints and avg of 300 yds per game. Its his fault because why? I got news for you if you think shanahan was the reason the broncos got a couple of rings. John Elway is one of the greatest of all time but had a lot of failure til he had davis standing behind him and the defense was scrappy. You guys are lacking in talent and are young. Take it from me, Seahawks fan, you mite have to see the bottom before you get back to the top. 8-8 with Shanahan aint winning. By the way Tebow has a lot of work to do before i would put him on the field. How come nobody is pissed at moreno for being a disappointment?

Up until a week ago, Orton was the NFL's leading QB. Not sure which team you are watching, but Orton is the only good player on that team. The donk's defense is pathetic, and their O-line is awful.

thanks for the back-up 4000. I don't think broncos fans will be satisfied til elway falls face first in the fountain of youth. It takes alot more than a good qb,which you currently have, to win in this league. Are saints fans running Brees out of town after 4 ints and losing to cleveland? If there was a questionable move in my mind was spending a 1 on teebo when you got orton and need ol help.

I am still wondering why we got Tebow. Kind of like when Reeves wasted a pick on Maddux when we had Elway. Denver needs a good running back to compliment Orton, and needs to totally revamp the defense.

As a lifelong Broncos fan the only knock I have on Orton is he doesn't seem to be able to make the comeback in under 2 minutes. He has twice this year broke our hearts with ints. in one minute and moving the rock situations by throwing hurried passes that he didn't need to rush and throw.

JMO

Bill

As a bronco fan I am pretty confident that I can say that we should at least rank above the cowgirls. Otherwise, they are looking pretty rough this season

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom