Brothers first buck!

Duckdon83

Well my brothers been hunting about 5 years trying to get his first buck with only a few missed opportunities. This year he was able to draw an X zone with his 6 points so I was hopeful we could turn up a decent buck for him to kill. After 3 days and 5+ miles a day hiking around we hadn't seen even a doe..... We moved locations to an area I've scouted before and started seeing deer. Got up high and started glassing on Sunday morning and was able to turn up the only buck we saw. Turns out it was a dandy California Mule deer! Stoked for him and still sore from the pack out! :cool:

IMG_0899 (1).PNG

The first one is the one he will remember for the rest of his life. Congratulations to you both.! And that's a beautiful buck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom