Brother's moose (With Pictures)

Wantabee

Here are a couple pictures of my brother's moose.
Do you think he messed up by passing the bull I posted a few weeks back??
The bull he shot is a 150 inch bull we figure.

4718b1b5644fb69a.jpg

4718b1d86499a164.jpg

Here is the bull he passed on 3rd day of hunt

4718b22565853c64.jpg

And another picture same bull he passed
4718b23d65e0d030.jpg

Great bull! He was shot in the cache unit, right? If you would be so kind, would you send me a pm with the details on where this bull was killed specifically. I would not ask for such a secret with deer or elk, but being that a moose is once-in-a-lifetime, I am hoping you will share. Hopefully one of these years I will draw, I would like to know a good spot to start looking. Thanks.

great bull the other bull would have scored better with that said you did an awesome job stud bull.

I think you totally made the right choice. No way does the passed bull score better. Yours is an awesome looking bull who's only weekness is the palm length. 12x11 on points and great palm width. Great job and conrats to your brother.

Yelum

Those are both fantastic Bulls! The other one has nice brows, but the one he killed is still one heck of a Trophy!

I don't think it matters what bull he killed, both bulls are very nice. Congratulations to you and especially your brother. Are you inviting everyone one up for a big ol' steak fry?

I saw a bull like that up Logan canyon, He spent most of his time in Idaho so I didn't bother keeping an eye on him. My friends got better looks at him then me, he was a 50" bull or close to.

Nice bull, congrats!

Great bulls! Both are very nice!!! I would think that the one your bro shot would score better. 23 points compared to 16 points. The bull shot has wider palms. Maybe slightly shorter palms. Spread is close to the same. I still have a Wyoming tag in my pocket. Just for my education, Not a pro at judging. I would like to know why the passed bull would score better. Thanks, Greg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom