browning A bolt mountain TI

danshae

Ive been looking at buying one of these rifles for quite some time now,im very partial to brownings they have allways shot very well,I currently have an Abolt in a 270 wsm and it is an awesome shooting little gun.I have seen no reports on these guns i talked to one guy who told me they were junk but then again he said all brownings were junk.any info would be great.

I Loved the old Browning Rifles on the FN mauser actions, but just don't care for the A Bolts at all.
Browning shotguns however are my favorites!

TM

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-07 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]Just curious- what features do you like about the Ti? Weight is a huge key (Titanium action), but if you just like the look and feel, you can dip and duratouch your existing 270 WSM and keep the gun you have. Don't get me wrong, I would love a Ti, but they are very expensive.

Here is my Browning ABolt 7mm Stainless Stalker:
45e908b63ca123f8.jpg

I sent my stock to Bell & Carlson http://www.bellandcarlson.com/ to have it dipped and DuraTouch for $90. They are the company that make the Ti stocks and DuraTouch, etc. (They have to call it MaxxGuard due to Browning's trademark on DuraTouch but I've been told from a source at Browning it's the same thing/company)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Please don't judge a rifle on one man's opinion.

I happen to love all of my Brownings

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom