SOLD Browning X-Bolt Pro McMillan Long-Range Rifle - 6.5 PRC- Stock Color: Sonoran Ambush

DW7117

Looking to sell a Browning X-Bolt Pro McMillan Long-Range Rifle - 6.5 PRC- Stock Color: Sonoran Ambush. Used this rifle for one season and love it but looking to sell and roll into a lighter weight 7 PRC build. Gun consistently shoots sub MOA with factory ammo. Would like to sell the rifle as is including scope and ammo. The scope is a Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22 mounted with night force rings. I would also throw in the Timmney trigger that I purchased for it but never installed. I have 7 Boxes on the 143 ELD-x rounds and 6 Boxes of the 147 ELD-M rounds. Rifle retails for $2,600 and scope retails for $1,700. and there is roughly 650 dollars in ammo. I'd like to sell the whole package for $3,500 but can discussing breaking out if interested (Bi-pod not included). One minor blemish on the bolt handle but other than that the rifle is practically brand new. Overall weight is 9lbs 10oz and I have around 150 rounds through it. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Fell free to reach out to me @208-866-8202. NO TRADES.

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5229 (1).jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

IMG_5268 (1).jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom