Browns park snow conditions

born_2_hunt

I'm going to head up to browns park this weekend to camp out. Has anyone been up that way recently? How much snow if any and is it dry enough to pitch a tent? Thanks

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

>I'm going to head up to
>browns park this weekend to
>camp out. Has anyone been
>up that way recently? How
>much snow if any and
>is it dry enough to
>pitch a tent? Thanks
>
>
>
>
>
4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Camp... Yeah right! Good luck finding horns.... I have not been that far north, but you could give the store in Browns park a call and they would let you know. They are great people, if not call the refuge. Around meeker you could definitely camp. I hear further north there is even less snow. I know in Craig there is quiet a bit but in Baggs almost no snow. The storms have been weird this year.

The Park is completely clear, at least it was at 4:00pm today. It was raining/sleeting when we left. Pretty warm though, maybe there won't be any big accumulations. I'm working out there right now so if you would like a report a little later in the week call me.
970-326-7241

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom