Buck Bull Combo Help

BuckSkinner79

Aight fellow MM'ers... I drew this tag this year, any help would be appreciated. Don't really know what to expect, trying to get some direction to go... Anyone willing to offer up some ideas, locations, or advice, much appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON May-28-10 AT 02:43AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-28-10 AT 02:07?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON May-28-10 AT 02:06?AM (MST)

My advice would be to start scouting

+1 start scouting. It's a cool tag to have. First group to hunt deer with a rifle. Not necessarily the best unit, but some time spent scouting should turn up a prize. Keep in mind the hunt is early enough the deer won't be too far from their summer range. Maybe starting to transition due to feed. If it were me I would hunt for elk because that's usually when I see good deer. Then when I'm deer hunting I will see elk.
Best of luck! Let us know how you do.

Of all places not to hunt both elk and deer, I would stay away from North Slope Summit. This unit is managed only for 3000 elk. Kamas and other areas should hold more critters. I got a Buck/Bull tag every year for the last 5 years, granted I have to use a bow to chase em!

Geeeeez, no wonder this site is toast. Would you look at these posts?? This place is 100% pure methville!!!

Get up early,head up the mountain turn right at the big green juniper,then go down the next draw to the big bolder on the left.They will both be in that general area,good hunting......jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom