Buck Down

S

Squiggy

Well I filled my tag finally as I was getting kind of discouraged with not seeing much and the weather being so warm. Was able to make it memorable though as I really wanted to harvest a deer with my oldest daughter. She is 4 and loves to be outdoors and go hunting with dad. I connected on this little guy last night. Not the biggest but we made memories to last a lifetime and it will only get better from here on out. She is already asking me when she can shoot something. Here she is with the deer.

I saw this picture on your Wife's Blog. You are lucky to have a spouse that enjoys your sport. Great Job. Ron

>I saw this picture on your
>Wife's Blog. You are lucky
>to have a spouse that
>enjoys your sport. Great Job.
> Ron

Thanks. Make sure to like her page and blog as it may become a big thing here in Southern Idaho.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom