Buck from Saturday

NMPaul

My son did most the work on this, and I was just the trigger man, but, I will take it. He found him about 8 in the morning and did not get a shot till 4. Not a high scoring buck, but, old, fat, tall and a little character. About as good a buck for this unit as we could have hoped for.

19471d692d15a5f304a79aa5853bd43ee12c0.jpg

99131d1eb26bc304a4f5cb6019295f9fd2672.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-19 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Good job Paul. I like the flattened out back point.

Edit: Just watched the video. love the excitement.

Sounds like a fun day on the hill. Congrats

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Thanks for the nice comments . Been fun season so far. I got the tags in the first half of season, and Zach and has the tags in the second half. I got a couple tags left.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom