BUCKS ON THE BOLACK THIS YESTERDAY

OLBUZZTAIL

Drove up to Farmington yesterday to do some Goose/Duck Hunting and got to see some great Mulies up close when we were done getting our limits, the Rut seemed to be just beginning and this Wide boy had his small group of does and was defending them from 4 other bucks that were just orbiting the group and he would chase them if they got to close. They did not mind me at all as I approached them and got within 40 yards the does finally had enough and decided to head out with all the Bucks in hot pursuit....
1478dscn0154.jpg

4878dscn0152.jpg

4179dscn0149.jpg

8085dscn0156.jpg

6363dscn0157.jpg

9365dscn0151.jpg

20dscn0153.jpg

1454dscn0160.jpg

797dscn0169.jpg

4920dscn0173.jpg

7011dscn0177.jpg

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

wow these are some sweet pictures.i was wondering where to waterfowl hunt from regina.thanks for posting ,hopefully the rutt will bring more bucks out for some great pictures

>I head out for my 2c archery hunt in about six days - thanks for the photos.<

Good luck to you and anyone else that has those tags!

The Rut should be going good by now and there are some great Bucks in along the San Juan..

Ol' Buzztail

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom