Budweiser Supports Hunting

R

redman

If you drink beer, you should be drinking Budweiser. Budweiser supports our passion.

Golden Eagle Distributors Inc. is pleased to announce that during the 2004 hunting season, one cent for every case of Budweiser sold in our territory will go directly to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF). The NFWF will match it dollar for dollar, and will distribute the funds to Budweiser's outdoor conservation organizations: Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Buck Masters American Deer Foundation, Quails Unlimited, Delta Water Fowl, Quality Deer Management Association, and other deserving organizations.

Redman

2 cents per case won't even pay for the aspirin required.
They should get Tylenol to match funds as well :9

That is why I stopped drinking Coors products, they are antihunting. I toured the Coors brewery in Golden, Co. a couple years ago and shortly after found out they are very antihunting. Also the Accor hotel chain that owns Motel 6, Red Roof Inns, and a couple others are antihunting also, so when traveling I avoid those hotels, and would hope you guys will aswell.

See I can post positively without fighting or arguing.

Well if Pete Coors is anti-hunting, he sure shows it in an odd way by letting folks bowhunt on the South Table Mesa right behind the brewery in Golden and on the land behind his house.

Maybe its some sort of reverse psychology tactic that is over my head. Pycho-babble mumbo jumbo.

BTW-I drink Bud.

I knew I liked that beer for a reason.

elk_img_01.gif

Yeah I've always understood that both companys are pro hunting. I'd like to know where your info on Coors being anti hunter came from?

....and I support Budweiser. :)

I only support Coors when no one has Budweiser....or pretty much any other kind of beer.

Another company that is anti-hunting is Michelin tires. They came out this year with a statement that totally bashes on hunters. See if i ever buy a pair of their tires again!!!

All someone has to do is mention Budweiser Beer, and none other than Paul comes out of the woodwork. LOL

Hi Paul, how's things down yur way?

Brian

Hmmm udderdelite I think your info is bad. Coors is certainly not anti hunting.

Buckspy is right they allow hunting on brewery property.

Pete Coors is an avid waterfowler and a heck of a caller and shooter. He owns a sweet duck hunting ranch on the Platte River that is full of all kinds of game deer, turkeys, pheasant, and waterfowl. He has a herd of herford and angus fiberglass blinds for hunting his flooded corn fields among live cows. If you ever had a chance to hunt out of a cow blind be sure to pick the angus it warms up faster in the sun. The ducks never seemed to come in real close due to the laughter coming from the cows...it was a blast. Pete is big time DU supporter and was on the BOD of DU and I think was the chairman at one time. Several of Petes kids hunt including at least one of his daughters. His son Pete JR or repeat as he is sometimes known is on the local DU committee. Not only is Pete a hunter he is also an NRA supporter and vocal about your right to bear arms.

As far the company goes. I know they have donated collectable decoy to every DU chapter in Colorado and continue to support the local DU banquet with beer donations. They have also donated to other prohunting wildlife organization in Colorado such as the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society. I have been working with the Coors corporate folks on a land deal along Clear Creek that would preserve and protect 1600+ acres of prime bighorn habitat and be open for hunting in the S32 Georgetown sheep unit.

I think you better recheck your facts

Sandbrew

PS

Buckyspy,

What the heck are you doing drinking Bud....you're killing me. Do I need to hook you up with some free beer?

I'm not choosy when its free, other that some of that horsepiss microbrew crap. Sounds like udderdelite has been given some udder-nonsense for poor ole Pete Coor's hunting stances. I'll just chalk it up as LDS propoganda against the honky white devil and his miscreant alcohol perveying ways.

Bud supports hunting & I support them. Too bad they pulled out of hydroplane racing this year. I've been watching them forever on Lk Washington in Seattle.

PS Leaving Monday for ID elk. Hope to get a big one. Good luck this year to all MM members.

Thats the word in my neck of the woods, and I will not support it, just my stance. If you Colorado guys get pissed at me for my stance then so be it. I know for a fact that Accor hotels is anti-hunting, and I will not stay at one of their dumps, nor will I drink (let me rephrase) buy Coors products.

I wouldn't waste the emotion to get pissed at you buddy. If the insight we've provided hasn't swayed you opinion of Coors, I couldn't give a fat-rats-ass. As they say ignorance is bliss. You must be very happy! :D

Udder-- Hey it looks like folks have enough info to prove that coors is pro. Instead of just posting, do us all a favor. Post the info you have that they are anti, or admit that you have wrong info about them.

I'm not pro or anti anything beer wise between bud and coors. In fact when i do sip, its usually shiner.

But if Coors is pro and you say anti that needs to be sorted out. If they are pro they need all of our support.

And dont' need any false rumors started flying around.

Thanks, Jeff

RE: Budweiser &" Coors"Supports Hunting

against the
>honky white devil and his
>miscreant alcohol perveying ways. }> }> }> }> }>

RE: Coors Supports Hunting

That's what I love about this site...you don't need facts or pictures just type it in on MonsterMuleys and it's true. I love rumors.

Udderlyredickulous wrote

<<Thats the word in my neck of the woods, and I will not support it, just my stance. If you Colorado guys get pissed at me for my stance then so be it. I know for a fact that Accor hotels is anti-hunting, and I will not stay at one of their dumps, nor will I drink (let me rephrase) buy Coors products>>

Way to back up you stance with facts.

In case you need some with the definition of the word FACT let me help you out.

From Dictionary.com
Fact n (That means Noun in case you wondered)

Knowledge or information based on real occurrences:

For example FACT Coors allows hunting on it's property. This is true I have seen and hunted there myself.

Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed:

I have hunted with the CEO of the Coors Brewing Company.

A real occurrence; an event: See above 2 examples

Something believed to be true or real:

I belive it and think others that have read this post believe Coors in Pro Hunting

Do you understand how the game works now?

Here's a little quiz

I shot a 89" antelope this weekend....really it's true.

Sorry, I don't have any pics just ask the brother of the guy who works at the gas station on the corner, his uncles sister saw it in my truck. Since I posted it here it must be true. ;)

Sandbrew

True story! (It's posted on MM so it has to be true)
I was in the local Supermarket getting some stuff for opening week-end of deer season and I ran into a buddy in the check out line.He said he was in charge of buying the groceries for him and a couple of mutual friends for the opener. His cart had 3 cases of Budweiser and one loaf of bread. The only thing he said was,"Just getting food for this week-end....I don't know who's gonna eat all this bread!"

I talked to him at work the following Monday and he scored on a nice 3x3 blacktail. (sorry, no pics)

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom