Buffalo stolen? Can anyone help!

mooseman

I am posting here because I need help getting my buffalo. JOHN HARDY TAXIDERMY Anyone know who he is or how to get a hold of him? He use to live in Corrine, UT and apparently moved to Malad, ID. This guy has had my buffalo for four years now. I have called (a ton), driven buy and I can't get this guy. I just want my once in a lifetime on my wall where it should be. Still have my deposit receipt in my wallet. Any help would be appreciated!

I live here in Malad and do taxidermy here, he is not a licensed taxi. up here but I will ask around for you.

Thanks so much. I posted to general hunt also and someone kicked up all the info with a Malad and dress and phone. I'll try it tomorrow morning. Appreciate the help

Got a hold of them, supposedly done! Said they lost our number. Will let you now when it is in my hand. Thanks for your help.

awesome let me know how it go's I hope he did a nice job for you after all those years WRT

This is the wife. I just droved to Malad andpicked it up. It is filthy, but our new reliable taxidermist says it can be cleaned up. I hope so. Quality wise, if you can see though all the grossness, seems to be okay. Thanks for the help

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom