BUGLELK IS A STUD!!!!

C

calgaryflames

BUGLELK HELPED ME FIND MY BACK FRAME!!!!!!!
THIS SIGHT RULES! THIS WORLD IS TOO SMALL FOR EVERYONE NOT TOO KNOW SOMEONE. THIS GUY CAN GO HUNTING WITH ME ANYTIME!!!!!!!!

Calgaryflames,

You are right--Buglelk is the man!! He has went out of his way for me more than once. He is a true sportsman, always willing to help others out. You will never meet a nicer person than Corey.

John
a.k.a. Mossyhorn

LAST EDITED ON May-31-08 AT 00:24AM (MST)[p]Corey is the MAN !!! True outdoorsman all the way!!! I have nothing but true respesct for this guy!!!!!!!!!
I hope and wish I could take a guy like this on one of my whitetail hunts!!!!!!!

Corey look at some of our pictures in our last hunts. YOU ARE WELCOME IN MY CAMP ANY TIME!!!! CALL ME YOU HAVE MY NUMBER..

THANK YOU,
BUD

He's okay.

Just kidding Corey, you sir are the man. I hit up every landscaper I knew but came up with notta. Way to track 'em down!

Kicker

Not a problem. I even chased down a white ford that had what looked like a landscape logo on it the other day in traffic. But when I caught up to him it was a fence company. Thought I had him too. I love it when guy's like that get caught.

Kicker

I like Bugelelk in Camp becasue he likes to Cuddle......

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

RE: BUGLELK

Moosie likes me in camp because he needs someone to help him spell...

Glad we were able to help you track down the right guy Bud! Not having a packframe during hunting season is not a good feeling...

Good luck this fall,
Corey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom