Bugling Already!

R

ricecanyon

Was out scouting for my hunt this weekend and got woken up by a couple of Bulls Bugling! That got me excited, just 4 more weeks!

had a similar experience a few years ago. camping over the 24th of July weekend and heard a few bugling. Definitly gets the adreneline flowing.

sorry what you heard was me practicing my terminator!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

>sorry what you heard was me
>practicing my terminator!
>
>
4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

>Nets are for fish!!

me to i even threw a hootchie mamma call in but you had to listen very well for that.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-10 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]I have seen elk bugle all times of the year elk farm near me casa, not nearly agressive as in the rut, they talk year round kinda like cattle,

Heck, I have already called in some rag horns and cows up on the Hoback. Just messing around on a scout camp. I was suprised how vocal they already were up there in the Jackson Hole area.

Ya we hear them almost every weekend we're on the mountain, dating back to the end of may. There's one little rag horn 4pt who's always bellowing out. But he's still hanging out with mamma and all her friends, so I think he's a little different anyway.

[font color="blue" size="1"]-Follow my 2010 Hunting Adventures-[/font]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r114/foxykaya/Hunting/HuntingAdventures.jpg​

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom