Bull Down

ABQHUNTER

We had a great hunt this past week. Killed this bull Thursday morning, after three days of no bugles and 90 degree heat. Thanks Tailgunner for calling this bull to within 35 yards!

2782gila_bull.jpg

This bull probably had 40-50 pounds of dried mud on him. We looked for the wallow for the rest of the hunt and couldn't find it.

Great bull and congrats!

Was beginning to wonder if anyone was beating the hills. The NM forum has been slow.

Sneekey

Nice bull - congrats! Kills me when you know they are hitting a wallow or water and its no where to be found!!

Nice bull congrats. When I first drew that unit, a buddy told me to go to the bowling alley to practice. I said what the heck are you talking about. He said take every ball out of the rack and practice walking back and forth over them. He was right. That area is a ankle breaker.

12ring,

You're not kidding, my buddy went down one time and I thought he broke his ankle! Good luck in your hunts this year!

God I take great pictures ! That was an awesome call in . Good shootin Jed I think you saved me from gettin gored or molested , he was less than 20 yards from me when I heard your arrow comin . Thanks buddy . Lets do it again , you call next time ..

Good calling and good shooting = Nice Bull in the truck.
Tailgunner you best hope that Jeb can call as good as you did. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator

You'll have to ask Jeff how many bulls I've called in for him! Haha. It's been rumored I called in a great bull for his son one time too! I have to give him credit for calling in some great bulls for me though. What a blessing to gave a hunting buddy like Jeff! Thanks again bud your the best!