Bull Elk 221-222 Late

F

FISH_HEADS

Well I finally got a Bull Elk tag in 221-222 late. It took me about 10 years for this wish to come true. Got some friends with early bull elk and cow in same area so I hope to go along on their hunts. This will be my first time in this area and any info would help. Thanks!

I got the same tag. I have hunted deer in this area before, but never elk. I have seen a few elk, but the deer spots and elk spots must be in different places. If you or anyone else has any advice, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thomas

We are going to head up in a few weeks to map out the area. I will send you some info on the area when we get back. There are alot of Elk in that area. Good luck!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-13 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]Congrats on your tag! It will be nice to see some results from your hunt. I drew a cow elk 111 tag, first time Ive been able to hunt elk in close to 15 years! I cant wait to see the results from your hunt posted here, it will be some great motivation! I have no info on the unit, wish I could help. I dont get to start scouting till next month. wanted to say good luck though. even though its not our tags, there are a lot of people pulling for ya! Good luck on your hunt!!

Congrats! Thats an awesome tag. I had it last year and killed the bull of my dreams. I cant figure out how to load pics on here but you can see pics of it on muleycrazy's post titled "Nevada Sword Bull"

>Congrats! Thats an awesome tag. I
>had it last year and
>killed the bull of my
>dreams. I cant figure out
>how to load pics on
>here but you can see
>pics of it on muleycrazy's
>post titled "Nevada Sword Bull"
>

89562012-11-21_10-56-59_376.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-13 AT 07:30AM (MST)[p]Nevada james hope your not talking about the scheel creek range because that's not in area 22 its in 11 they split them areas last year they use to be 111 114;115 and 221 and 222 but now there split. Just don't want someone to go were there tags not is all.

Wow! That sure is one nice bull there! Did you have the early or late season hunt?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom