Bullseye Precision

Yes I have, absolutely horrible experience. Do not order a gun from these guys. Still don't have my rifle and get nothing but lies, and the run around. Heard Landon builds a accurate rig, but so do many others and his customer service couldn't be any worse. Very disappointed. You should check out Alamo precision in Texas. Customer service was second to none and had my sub 1/2" rifle in less then 3 months all custom. Couldn't be happier and if or when I build another gun it will be from them. Give Jason a call he was awesome. If you are set on bullseye, if I ever do get my gun it will be for sale un-shot. 28 nosler, but I might not ever see it.

I have a close friend who is pretty upset with them. They've had his rifle (for a rebarreling and accurizing) and his money for two years ( I'm not exaggerating). They won't answer or return his calls.
A brother-in-law, through an auction, ended up with a 28 Nosler rifle they built off of a Remington 700 action. It looked like it was good work and he reports that it shoots good, although he's only shot it to get on paper, not for groups or accuracy. He was using factory ammo.
These are my two experiences with them. Hope it helps.

I have a wildcat 7mm RUM - from Landon. It is a fine shooting machine. I run a 180 Berger at 3430 (muzzle) and shoot under 1/2" groups at 100 yards
If you want to discuss in more detail pm me and I would be willing to talk over the phone. Bullseye was born when Wasatch Precision in Ogden split up and Brad Stair left to join Cross canyon Arms. I've had my rifle for about 5 years now and would definitely recommend their quality...

Just wanting to get my gun back but it sounds like I am having the same experience as a few others.

So I didn't want to point out the flaws with previous post... thus the request for pm. However, I will agree with other statements... sloooow. I couldn't be happier with the gun, but if you are in a hurry maybe not the right place for you. He's a hell of a machinist though.

Slow is an understatement. If they say 2-3 months, you'll be lucky if it's back in 2 years. There is a reason why his voice mail is full, he doesn't answer the phone. Walking into his shop will get a quick reply.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom