Bundy update?

I think the cattle have been there so long people think they are native like wild horses. It would be criminal and sad to see them go.

I think the cattle have been there so long people think they are native like wild horses. It would be criminal and sad to see them go.

image_asset_24407.jpg

^^^Not sad to see them go. The cows will probably thank you as they're unloaded into the feed lots.

If you can't afford to pay your grazing fees, get your cows off my land and let somebody else graze there that will pay their fees. I pay my taxes and so should everybody else.

...that would be a suicide permit for a new Rancher to to take over with cattle from somewhere else.....you would almost have to buy Bundy's cows......they know the country. TOUGH place to train a new herd

They'd Be Tough or they'd be Dead in a Week or two!

Swear To GAWD I've Ate some of that Bundy Beef at Times!

I Don't see or hear of too many others Standing Up to the Government like These Guys do!

No!

I'm not sayin they're Right!

Because they're Wrong!

LaVoy Got Murdered & Bundy's go Back to STATUS QUO!

They Had their Easter Dinner get together & Nobody Screwed with them!

Standing up to Obama didn't take much. I'm surprised they didn't get a pallet of cash air dropped in.

I actually had to agree with Ammon on Easter dinner. But, he is a camera whore so he will find another stupid cause to grandstand.

You should never make laws that you can't or are unwilling to enforce. It's not fair to the legal operators and makes you look like a fool.

Murder? I never seen anyone charged?
Is it murder if a guy goes for his gun and a law enforcement officer defends himself? There is video that shows him doing just that. Some random dude packing a pistol thinking it's the 1800's
I did see the documentary of LaVoy and he seemed like a decent man, but got caught up in a hurricane and ultimately paid the tab for another guys meal.

Lavoy wanted to die. I think there may be a video of him talking about it. Elk doesn’t understand that. That’s too bad, he is the one I would have wanted to survive and spend time in jail. He could have walked out of there puffing his chest. Any smart person knows they won’t ever do hard time for protesting. I wonder if he had health problems with something terminal we don’t know about.

Fame gets addictive. He went from random dude to media darling. To actually believing he was John Wayne.

He was a good communicator. Had he been smart he would have walked, and become a force in the movement he believed in. He didn't come of as crazy like the Bundy clan.

But the cop has every right to go home to his family.

My interpretation of the video. Lavoy was going to a planned meeting with the sheriff. The Feds decided to take him down on the highway. Granted, Lavoy should have complied and faced the court. Always do what the cop says and do your fighting in court. Always every time!

Lavoy and his passengers thought they were being fired upon whether it was flash bangs or warning shots. He left his truck to protect his passengers and made the reach that cost him his life. It was a legal murder. :)

Wasn’t he going to see the sheriff in a neighboring county that wasn’t involved with what was going on in Harney County?

Wasn’t he going to see the sheriff in a neighboring county that wasn’t involved with what was going on in Harney County?

Cops pull that trickery all the time. They send letters to stupid criminals saying that they won a big screen tv and to come pick it up. Then when they come to pick up their new big screen........

View attachment 5996

^^^Not sad to see them go. The cows will probably thank you as they're unloaded into the feed lots.

If you can't afford to pay your grazing fees, get your cows off my land and let somebody else graze there that will pay their fees. I pay my taxes and so should everybody else.
That picture is from the old movie series Rawhide

Hey Treed!

As You Were Getting Fired Upon/Getting the Sshhiitt Shot out of You?

In them Last Seconds of Life Would You maybe Make the Reach?

Yes!

LaVoy Got His Dumb Ass Killed!

And He Did Some STUPID Sshhiitt!

You Coulda Easily Took LaVoy Down Without any Kind of Over-Reach!

But They Were All SKEERED of Him!

Murder? I never seen anyone charged?
Is it murder if a guy goes for his gun and a law enforcement officer defends himself? There is video that shows him doing just that. Some random dude packing a pistol thinking it's the 1800's
I did see the documentary of LaVoy and he seemed like a decent man, but got caught up in a hurricane and ultimately paid the tab for another guys meal.

From the context of so many of your posts, it's apparent you've reduced people to nothing more than their race. What a sad way to live your life.
Did he not send pallets of cash to Iran that funneled it to radical muslims?

Grizzly dont pretend that your left leaning liberal bias is better than my beliefs that we were all created as equals and that no race or religion is better than the other and as such no one should get treated differently

You WOKE up and now your blind to reality.

Judging by most of your posts your ashamed of who you are and where you have come from.

Last edited:
Hey Treed!

As You Were Getting Fired Upon/Getting the Sshhiitt Shot out of You?

In them Last Seconds of Life Would You maybe Make the Reach?

Yes!

LaVoy Got His Dumb Ass Killed!

And He Did Some STUPID Sshhiitt!

You Coulda Easily Took LaVoy Down Without any Kind of Over-Reach!

But They Were All SKEERED of Him!
Well, when a bunch of wanna be protestor/militia take a government building, armed with AR's packing guards, turn it from a peaceful protest to a pissing match. Throw in radical statements of violence. It will not end well for those who are outside the law.
I am not the brightest guy around but even I am not that stupid to poke the bear and try an out gun the government.

Skewered? No more like when a fly is buzzing you and after you have had enough you swat it and.never think about it again. Sad waste of a life IMHO. What good did his death do? Left a woman and kids to fend for themselves. For what? The rancher did not even want them there.

Last edited:
Did he not send pallets of cash to Iran that funneled it to radical muslims?

Grizzly dont pretend that your left leaning liberal bias is better than my beliefs that we were all created as equals and that no race or religion is better than the other and as such no one should get treated differently

Then keep your comments to the subject at hand, pallets of cash, and not the race, color, or religion of the recipient.

Do you not know we send billions of dollars to countries of all kinds, not to mention the trillions we just sent to Americans of all races? The government handouts have nothing to do with race or color or referring to billions of people as "sub-human" as you've done here before... just because they don't look and think like you.

The fact that you then said, "were [sic] all created as equals and that no race or religion is better than the other and as such no one should get treated differently" is laughable. You should probably consider that Christian perspective before you post your hate and vitriol as you do too often.

So it would be better that he agreed with their ideology?
Not at all. As I posted above, disagree all he wants with ideology. But he clearly has a habit of reducing people to race. He's referred to billions of people of a certain race as "sub-human" and his entire post above had no reference to ideology. He only referred to "race and color" so to pretend there was an alternative reference is disingenuous.

Maybe @Founder needs to just start a White Supremacy Forum. I belong to several hunting forums and this is the only one where people who speak AGAINST judging people by the color of their skin are the ones that are attacked. It's really sick, frankly.

Then keep your comments to the subject at hand, pallets of cash, and not the race, color, or religion of the recipient.

Do you not know we send billions of dollars to countries of all kinds, not to mention the trillions we just sent to Americans of all races? The government handouts have nothing to do with race or color or referring to billions of people as "sub-human" as you've done here before... just because they don't look and think like you.

The fact that you then said, "were [sic] all created as equals and that no race or religion is better than the other and as such no one should get treated differently" is laughable. You should probably consider that Christian perspective before you post your hate and vitriol as you do too often.
It must be nice to sit on your velvet throne looking down on everyone who thinks differently than yourself. Narrow minded and judgmental are your two strongest traits...sadly. It must be a harsh and trivial life you have. Sad indeed.

Judging by most of your posts your ashamed of who you are and where you have come from.
I was raised in a family centered on Christ and loving others. That's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

You do know Jesus probably looked more like an olive-skinned Iranian than the blue-eyed, blond-haired man in modern art, right?

It must be nice to sit on your velvet throne looking down on everyone who thinks differently than yourself. Narrow minded and judgmental are your two strongest traits...sadly.
Start a thread on government handouts and let's discuss it. Hint: I'm against them, whether it's Obama's bailouts, Trump's farmer welfare, or the Corona stimulus.

I'll tell you one thing though, I'll keep it to the subject and not try and reduce you or anybody else to the color of their skin. It's nice to sleep at night not trying to keep a list of all the people that I'm supposed to hate. Life is happier that way.

Hey Treed!

I'll be the first to tell you they are Wrong!

But they've been Wrong forever & there's never ever been anything done about it!

That was as Close to a Shoot-out as You can Get!

And if You ever get in a Situation where Bullets start Flying in,For GAWDS Sakes don't ever go for your Own Gun!

If LaVoy was Gonna Be a Threat at All He'd of Got out of His Truck with His Gun in Hand!

LaVoy done Some Stupid Sshhiittt & It Cost Him His Life!

I'll Guarantee,outside of Self Defense He'd of Never Shot Anybody!

Well, when a bunch of wanna be protestor/militia take a government building, armed with AR's packing guards, turn it from a peaceful protest to a pissing match. Throw in radical statements of violence. It will not end well for those who are outside the law.
I am not the brightest guy around but even I am not that stupid to poke the bear and try an out gun the government.

Skewered? No more like when a fly is buzzing you and after you have had enough you swat it and.never think about it again. Sad waste of a life IMHO. What good did his death do? Left a woman and kids to fend for themselves. For what? The rancher did not even want them there.

Not at all. As I posted above, disagree all he wants with ideology. But he clearly has a habit of reducing people to race. He's referred to billions of people of a certain race as "sub-human" and his entire post above had no reference to ideology. He only referred to "race and color" so to pretend there was an alternative reference is disingenuous.

Maybe @Founder needs to just start a White Supremacy Forum. I belong to several hunting forums and this is the only one where people who speak AGAINST judging people by the color of their skin are the ones that are attacked. It's really sick, frankly.

1. What race are Muslims?

2. "Death to America"

3. I said "dropped a pallet of cash"

Which is 100% accurate. Literally on pallets.

One of my Microbiology professors was Iranian, and Muslim. I promise he disagrees with you.

What that has to do with the Bundy's, is beyond me

1. What race are Muslims?

2. "Death to America"

3. I said "dropped a pallet of cash"

Which is 100% accurate. Literally on pallets.

One of my Microbiology professors was Iranian, and Muslim. I promise he disagrees with you.

What that has to do with the Bundy's, is beyond me

1. "Muslims" are lots of races; you and treed are the only ones to have written the word on this thread.

2. Lots of people dislike America, and we give them billions of dollars a year. Ask Trump why he still does it if it bothers you so much. I never said I supported it.

3. Are you dumb enough to think green money is different that wired money, other than for the photo op?

4. One of my engineering professors was white and Christian. I promise he disagrees with you. A current microbiology professor at a prestigious technical college that I did business with last year is an Iranian immigrant (and a super nice guy!); he disagrees with you. What's your point?

5. No clue what this has to do with Bundy, except to treed who for some reason said, "wrong race and color" as if that was applicable.

I love how your mission on MM has been repeatedly to defend the right of a person to make racist remarks, by attacking the right of the person to criticize racist remarks. ? You don't even realize that you taking offense to that is just a different shape of snowflake.

#5 I pointed out the obvious, that Obama funded terrorism directly. Obama showed his bias and racist rhetoric numerous times. He was anti white, anti millitary, anti law enforcement. He made specific statements and actions that prove that

Are the words Muslim and Iranians racist? Is a color racist?
What about white and mormon? Country? American?
It is apparent your ashamed of something?

Dont try and make your woke self feel better.

Are you ashamed of who you are?

1. "Muslims" are lots of races; you and treed are the only ones to have written the word on this thread.

2. Lots of people dislike America, and we give them billions of dollars a year. Ask Trump why he still does it if it bothers you so much. I never said I supported it.

3. Are you dumb enough to think green money is different that wired money, other than for the photo op?

4. One of my engineering professors was white and Christian. I promise he disagrees with you. A current microbiology professor at a prestigious technical college that I did business with last year is an Iranian immigrant (and a super nice guy!); he disagrees with you. What's your point?

5. No clue what this has to do with Bundy, except to treed who for some reason said, "wrong race and color" as if that was applicable.

I love how your mission on MM has been repeatedly to defend the right of a person to make racist remarks, by attacking the right of the person to criticize racist remarks. ? You don't even realize that you taking offense to that is just a different shape of snowflake.

You got butthurt because I said standing up to Obama was no big thing.

You decided that I meant something racial or religious. I 100% meant he is a puss.

I said nothing about race, color or religion.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK YOURSELF AND OFFER ME AN APOLOGY.

Are you ashamed of who you are?

Nope. I'm a proud Christian that looks at people for who they are and not the color of their skin. You've made that same post above a few times now, though you've never met me and have no idea who I am or how I was raised. You just keep paddling that canoe as you apparently think it is far more clever than it is.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK YOURSELF AND OFFER ME AN APOLOGY.

Hoss, your reading comprehension really struggles or you try and read/respond while doing something else, I'm not sure which. I never accused anybody of being a racist, I said some people have made racist remarks (sub-humans). I never even accused you of making racist remarks. I said you and treed are the only ones to have used the word "Muslim" on this thread (which you can go search if you'd like, my point being that I'm not the one trying to make this about "Muslims") and that you spend all your time getting offended that somebody calls out racist comments and no time calling out the racist comments themselves. Which is true and has been for several recent threads.

Last edited:
Sub human racist? Are you kidding? Are you that far left?

I am afraid to say I prefer dogs to cats, that I drive a dodge and really hate fords. Mulies over whitetails.

Nope. I'm a proud Christian that looks at people for who they are and not the color of their skin. You've made that same post above a few times now, though you've never met me and have no idea who I am or how I was raised. You just keep paddling that canoe as you apparently think it is far more clever than it is.

Hoss, your reading comprehension really struggles or you try and read/respond while doing something else, I'm not sure which. I never accused anybody of being a racist, I said some people have made racist remarks (sub-humans). I never even accused you of making racist remarks. I said you and treed are the only ones to have used the word "Muslim" on this thread (which you can go search if you'd like, my point being that I'm not the one trying to make this about "Muslims") and that you spend all your time getting offended that somebody calls out racist comments and no time calling out the racist comments themselves. Which is true and has been for several recent threads.

You give some guys wide laltitude. I talk a lot of ****, I'll take a lot.

Grizz has lost his ever loving mind.

I PM him giving him a chance to walk back that racist BS.

He chose otherwise.

People need to calm down. This isn't real life, it's MonsterMuleys for hells sake.

I never once labeled anybody as a racist or called names. What this comes down to is people criticizing me personally for criticizing them for criticizing others.

I'll apparently never understand why it's okay for one guy to criticize somebody's differences (sub-human) until somebody criticizes your differences (comments centered on race) and then the second person is attacked for criticizing differences. The double standard is obvious.

I've tried to refrain from directing my comments at people and instead, focusing on the actions. Not the person. For instance, I never called anybody a racist. Ever. If I failed somewhere, and attacked somebody personally, I apologize. I do try and not do that and attempt to stay on the subject and not the person.

PS. I'm a Ford guy, so we have that to disagree about too.

Last edited:
woke is special........
Homer, this is a serious question because "woke" is apparently a slam here, so I'm trying to wrap my head around the intricacies...

If one person is a gay-basher and the other says to leave the gay person alone and let them live their life as they see fit. Is the second person "woke" and is that bad?

If somebody thinks Trump is a buffoon, are they "woke" because of it?

Are anti-hunters "woke" for their views?

Is "woke" the same as liberal? If so, why would that person consider it a pejorative? Would you consider it a pejorative if Nancy Pelosi called you a Conservative? I'd guess not. I know I wouldn't and if she saw my voting record, she'd almost certainly say that about me. Why would a liberal person get offended by a conservative calling them a liberal, and vice versa?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the labels people are always trying to assign to others. Uh-oh, does that sentence make me "woke"?

You give some guys wide laltitude. I talk a lot of ****, I'll take a lot.

Grizz has lost his ever loving mind.

I PM him giving him a chance to walk back that racist BS.

He chose otherwise.

Hoss, as I told you in your PM and have written above, I never called you or anybody else a racist. And if something I wrote was construed in that way, I apologize. I try and stick to the subject and not the individual, which I think I did but maybe I slipped somewhere.

Yes, I've called out comments that were directed towards race in a distasteful way. I have as much right to call out comments as somebody else has to make them. Free speech goes two ways.

I wrote that people should not criticize based on race, then I take the criticism of being "liberal" or "woke" or whatever else is written. So what, no skin off my back. If you're gonna dish it, ya gotta take it. Plus, it's just MM. So can we please get back to hunting, cuz this is getting boring.

Last edited:
Woke to me is-

Virtue Signaling, following the path of group identity, magnifying race, class, sex/gender issues to be a bigger deal than they need to be, and those that don’t talk about those things are the problem.

Watch some of the Democratic debates. It’s a Woke Off. When someone mentions Repirations, the response is that they want even bigger Repirations than the opponent. Or they want to expand it somehow.

I have no idea how I could have gotten confused about being called a racist

-Grizz

Is there a White Supremacist group somewhere that's not racist?

I have no idea how I could have gotten confused about being called a racist

-Grizz

Is there a White Supremacist group somewhere that's not racist?

Gotcha, sorry for the confusion. That paragraph was not directed at you. Just generally at the fact that there is not a single person, other than me, that has been critical of racially-directed comments. And then there's several people attacking me for calling out the racial comments. Nobody calls out the comments based on race, but everybody's offended by somebody calling them out. The argument appears to be that it's okay for them to think differently from others but it's not okay for me to think differently from them.

That paragraph was also clearly hyperbolic, as nobody thinks Founder is going to start that forum, but it was unhelpful nonetheless.

I'll say it again though, I do not think you're racist, hoss. I've not called anybody a racist. I do think it's not wise or helpful to try and assume that any person can be judged by the color of their skin. And it's certainly not appropriate on a hunting forum for race to be injected into the conversation as often as it is.

Is it racist to study why some races appear to have evolved to be more successful than others? Or is it just not woke to talk about it?

Gotcha, sorry for the confusion. That paragraph was not directed at you. Just generally at the fact that there is not a single person, other than me, that has been critical of racially-directed comments. And then there's several people attacking me for calling out the racial comments. Nobody calls out the comments based on race, but everybody's offended by somebody calling them out. The argument appears to be that it's okay for them to think differently from others but it's not okay for me to think differently from them.

That paragraph was also clearly hyperbolic, as nobody thinks Founder is going to start that forum, but it was unhelpful nonetheless.

I'll say it again though, I do not think you're racist, hoss. I've not called anybody a racist. I do think it's not wise or helpful to try and assume that any person can be judged by the color of their skin. And it's certainly not appropriate on a hunting forum for race to be injected into the conversation as often as it is.

Grizz have you went back and looked at your posts throughout this thread?

Ammon & Cliven are on the stage performing a protest at the Michigan Capitol right now

I suppose this post is not judging others!

I was raised in a family centered on Christ and loving others. That's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

You do know Jesus probably looked more like an olive-skinned Iranian than the blue-eyed, blond-haired man in modern art, right?

Grizz is it hard to look at yourself in the mirror?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom