Bura nut I have a ?Or anyone else

Bugler

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-05 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]Alan I was wondering if you knew anything of unit 27. I know a little bit but all for Elk. Im going with my dad on his deer hunt this week and was wondering about any "good" places worth taking a look into. Give me a ring. Oh and I will probably be moving soon I got another job pending...oh and anyone else in Az know anything about 27 mule deer they want to share thanks in advance.
JD

I've always had a lot of success in the lower portion of the area around Juan Miller. I've hunted pretty much all over that unit & that's been the best for me.

i have seen nice bucks down lower towards clifton, i think.. usually alot of people there and thats the reason i wont rifle hunt there anymore,,, me and a buddy got shot at up on the blue one year,,,nothing like bullets whizzing over youre head and some retard running up with a big cut over his eye asking where the deer went,,,cbryant

Bugler- Bura is in Co on a muley hunt...he'll be back next week. Look into Eagle Creek ?? area...heard of good hunting around that area. Good luck...

Scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom