Bura's Deer Slam Complete!

P

PotatoWhisperer

I just got word...Bura FINALLY completed his North American Deer Slam. He has all 5 deer species...with coues being his final one!

He's at the boarder crossing right now...and he got a dandy! I'll let him give all the details...but for all you coues nuts who've been puling for him during this saga...I felt the need to let you know HE DID IT!

I know I'm leaving you all hanging on the details, but he needs to fill in the blanks. CONGRATS ALLEN! You deserve it!

Scott G.

Thats GREAT news! Congrats Bura and I cant wait to see pictures and hear the details. Drummond

Great news for sure. Congratulations to you Allen and will be anxious to hear the story with full details.
Perserverance paid off.

That's great. What the heck is a grand slam? Only one I've ever heard of is a dang good breakfast at Denny's :) I'm only kidding, good job Bura. I'd like more details on the other deer hunts as well as the coues.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-02 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]Congrats Bura!
About time the "curse" was broke and the MOJO prevailed! I notice P-Dub was nowhere to be found on this hunt;-)!!!!
Bret M.

Thanks to everyone. My computer is acting up bad today, so I am trying to fix it so I can go through past posts, but if this works, I want to say "Man what a feeling" not only do I have the fantastic coues buck, but he is my final deer of all 5 Boone & Crockett recognized species. Last year I got my Sitka Blacktail in Alaska, then over the years I have accumulated my Whitetail in Montana as well as Texas, my Muley in various states, Wyoming, Montana, Washington and California, my Columbia Blacktail in Washington and California and finally the Coues. I now want to keep upgrading each deer with the ultimate goal of B&C bucks of all species. Even If I dont have B&C of each species, I really am happy having reached this point. Thanks again for the support and enjoyment I get from this club here on MM........ Allen Taylor......

I have to confess...he's a VERY NICE buck. I saw him last night! I'm going to take some photos and try to up laod them on the comp today! Should have some later today!

Scott G

Bullwidgeon-

The problem was my YOUNGER more verile MOJO was overpowering Bura's OLDER mojo...hehe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom