Burris eliminator rifle scope

i have an Eliminator III on my .338 Win Mag. Have killed antelope, mule deer, whitetail deer, and moose from 30 to almost 600 yards

They are very cool. Love mine, but I don't use it as much as I should because I bought it for a Savage 111 LRH in 338 Lapua Magnum, which is long and heavy and makes it kinda unwieldy for an all day or backpack hunt. But it does what it is supposed to do. It's cool.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, I have read some people having an issue with the scope not holding zero, has anyone had this issue? Again thanks for the feedback.
thanks ddmuley, I’ll reach out to nfh.

I havent had any issues. You have the option to zero it at 100 yards or 200. More accurate if you choose 200 yards though. Just have to make sure you tell the program which zero you did.
I have had mine since june and its been used as any other rifle i use. Still places a perfect shot at 1000 yards at the range. I shoot a .300 win mag. I am not a long range hunter but i am just having fun at the range.

I have also used different software options for 3 different bullets and zero still holds everytime.

My one complaint is the size. I was disappointed it didnt fit in my scabbord so now i need to find one that fits

I havent had any issues. You have the option to zero it at 100 yards or 200. More accurate if you choose 200 yards though. Just have to make sure you tell the program which zero you did.
I have had mine since june and its been used as any other rifle i use. Still places a perfect shot at 1000 yards at the range. I shoot a .300 win mag. I am not a long range hunter but i am just having fun at the range.

I have also used different software options for 3 different bullets and zero still holds everytime.

My one complaint is the size. I was disappointed it didnt fit in my scabbord so now i need to find one that fits
Thank you for the information.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom