Burris euroGlass

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
Has anybody purchased Burris's new euro binoculars. About $500.00 less than Swarovskis but touted as being just as good. Does anybody know this to be fact. I would rather support good ol USA than Austria if possible but want good quality too.
Any help y'all have would be great.

Thanks

Shedcrazy

I would be willing to bet that the Burris "Euro" binos are actually made in Japan. It's my understanding that Burris only makes their own rifle scopes. Everything else is made elsewhere and badged as a Burris. Scott

Hmmm,
Interesting. They are located right across the highway from me. I will have to make a trip and find out just that. Thanks for the potential heads up. I guess at least the bulk of the profits would still remain here in the states.
I'm going to research this matter.

Shedcrazy

I just sent the folks at Burris an e-mail asking about where their Euro Diamond and Signature series binos are made. While on their website, I did see this icon.

globe.gif

The text above and below the globe says "Binoculars and Spotting Scopes, Made to Burris specifications by the very finest international premium optics manufacturers".

So, I guess that pretty much answers the question as to where Burris binos and spotting scopes are NOT made. Scott

Just received a response to the e-mail I sent Burris about their binos, and they confirmed that the Euro Diamond and Signature series binos are made in Japan. Scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom