Burris optics

2rocky

Just got my Burris landmark II 8x42 back from Burris. They broke at the hinge when my knot headed bronc smashed them against a tree while they were in my saddle bag. I sent them back to Burris with a note at the beginning of the month and they sent me a new pair, no questions asked, three weeks later.

When it comes to binoculars in the under $200 range, I think this is the brand to buy. I also have their 20-45 spotting scope. Definately got my money's worth. Give 'em a try.

I have always had good luck with my Burris scopes. I think that they make good products. I did send my scope in for repair after I saw a small droplet of water inside the ocular lens. This was in some severe winter weather and very wet and cold conditions. My scope never failed or fogged by the way. I just happened to notice the droplet inside while wiping away the snow.

Anyways, I sent the scope in after the hunting season wrapped up for me and they replaced the seals, cleaned all of the lenses, and recharged it with Nitrogen. I had the scope back in about two weeks. I was favorably impressed with their Customer Service Department.

I think the Fullfield line of scopes are really good for the money by the way. I am personally looking at a new Signature Select 3-10x40 with the Ballistic Plex reticle.

Take care.

Firehawk

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom