Burris Optics???

Z

What's ya'lls opinion on them? More specifically, their Fullfield II 10x42 binos.

I am thinking about picking up a set. What brand do they compare to and how clear are they. These are online and I can't find a place nearby I can go see them in person.

BTW, I wear glasses.

Thanks!

I have burris scopes on all my guns and i use the burris euro diamond binoculars, really like them. Burrris customer service has always been really great, well i only had to deal with them once, but they were great to work with, havent had any problems with any of their products except i lost a rubber for a eyepiece and they replaced.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-11 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]i distroyed a fullfied II once and they sent me brand new set up...

+1 on the customer service! I have a pair of the signature 10x50 and several scopes. I wore out a set of the soft rubber eye pieces, so they sent me new binos, then when they got the parts needed needed they sent me my fixed Binos back and said to keep the other set.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom