BUSH FAILS US AGAIN

Tuffbucker

Very Active Member
I guess you can chalk this up to another "Bush Failure"...since some people on this site tend to blame Bush for anything/everything that goes wrong.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard

Poor Hit Hardest

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and middle class victims who could not afford to get out of town to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum - so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm - lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room. "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?" Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious - just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now?" wrote blogger FUAmericaNBush2.

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect on hearings are almost a certainty. Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation once his new medications kick in and John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms. "The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that."

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate" as some are calling it already are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds. Or something like that.

More breaking news......
Al Sharpton wants an investigation as to why snow is ALWAYS white.

Cheney has stock in Tru-Value Hardware. Do you have any idea how many SNOW SHOVELS they sold today to the unsuspecting consumer?

I demand to know why FEMA has been so late in reacting to this storm. THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING! And yet they failed to have crews in place to fix the electricity as soon as it went off. It just shows that Bush and the Republicans just don't care about the people in the N.E. The Senate needs to investigate this with administration people under oath.

I'll bet that the great junior senator from N.Y. has opened the doors of her home to all of the heatless poor of her neighborhood and is busy baking cookies for them while her husband applies body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.

"Al Sharpton wants an investigation as to why snow is ALWAYS white."

LOL! that's great.

Don't let Bush see this until Cheney or some grade school kid can explain to him it's a joke, he has enough problems right now.

It's not Bush's fault. Didn't you hear? Last month he signed over "Snow Export Duties" to the United Arab Emirants.

Does anybody have the new bumber sticker that says

"I would rather hunt with Cheney, than
ride with Ted Kennedy"

I AGREE WITH POST # 2!!!

WHAT KIND OF A PRICE INCREASE DID THE SNOW SHOVELS TAKE???

CAN ANYBODY AFFORD ONE NOW???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THAT MIGHT NOT BE AS MUCH A JOKE AS MOST BUSH LOVERS THINK!!!(NOTICE:I NEVER BASHED HIM NOR DO I HATE HIM!!!)

Nope, this place is just fine!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

I'll say sometimes the political debates here get off track, but anyone who dosen't think political issues effect hunting is not looking at the whole picture or they're just plain simple. politics at the state level matter most ofcourse but it all matters. tag numbers, nonres quotas, quality objectives,the selling of public land, ect. it's a little biology and a lot of politics folks.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-06 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]No, but I know where you can get one that says'
"You can't trust a D-ck with a gun."

Matt

Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job.

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom