Bush to lobby for immigration bill?

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Pres bush is making a rare appearance in DC today to lobby for republican votes on his immigration bill. I am getting more and more pissed at the actions of pres Bush. I am a conservative and feel that this is a "vote grabbing" move by all involved. As a lame duck, I don't know why the hell Bush is pushing this bad bill so hard. ( my alternative, if you are wondering, is to build a freaking wall fist then deal with those here) . I don't see why he couldn't have put this same time and effort into getting funding for our troops last month when the numbnutz in DC wouldn't get that done. I am just frustrated and had to vent....

Andy

This will be interesting, after Bush gets them all legal and they can vote what will they do? they're all catholics and they'll love Bush for letting them stay so they'll want to be republicans, but then they'll also want all the social services that the dems push for. of course we'll have to have all the voting machines in Spanish or have pictures so they can vote, which ever party to changes their symbol to the Brahma bull will kick butt in the next election.

I am conservative BUT am totally against this ridiculous
bill. Lets see...., support a bill that rewards criminals for
illegally entering our country. I am sure that will do good
for future immigration reform!

I've got some bad news for Bush.

I don't know any illegals but I know plenty who do. Very few illegals want to become citizens. Very few legal ones for that matter. They are only here to exploit. Most illegals will just hide out and continue what they're doing now. It's not like law enforcement knows who they are now. Or where they are. If anybody thinks the illegals will line up at the INS office with a $5000 money order to pay their fine, you're only kidding yourselves.

The reality is there is no way to enforce this new immigration proposal. And with the border still wide open it will be complete chaos.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom