Bushnell Fusion 10x42 1600 ARC

They do have a slight green tint (likely a coating for laser safety)...But really are sharp and clear (My Zeiss 10X40's are a bit better optically, but doubt it would be enough to make any difference), and the rangefinder/arc system is awesome. I think they blow away all competetors for value. I'll be hunting with them from now on...

Oh, the laser coating I mentioned does cut brightness a bit...But I still think not having to carry the additional rangefinder is worth the tradeoff..Especially if you carry a spotter too...

Thanks for the info, kind of weird to me that there is not a lot of infomation out there on them. I thought by now there would be more reviews on them, good or bad.

I just got on here to ask the same questions you just asked. Glad the discussion is starting. I have been wanting to get the Leica 1600s but for only $100. more I could have everything. Compared to Geovids, $2400. if they get good reviews, what a deal!! I think I'll mention it on the general hunting to see if we can get more info. Thanks guys.

I just got another response on the General Hunting site. A guy bought a pair this year and loves them. Maybe if I get a paper route I can save my pennies and buy a pair.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom