Bushnell multi-recticle red dot.

SLIVER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-05 AT 07:53AM (MST)[p]Hey just wondering if any of you have this red dot. I am getting a new muzzleloader for christmas from the wife and I am thinking of purchasing this scope. I don't really understand how you can change the recticle and still have the scope stay on aim???
Any feedback would be welcome.
Thanks

}}-SLIVER-->

I have that scope on my muzzy and if I was to do it again I would get a regular 1X scope. The scope is fine until you get in low light and then you get alot of glare from the recticle. In the bright sun its not to clear either.

When you change the recticle thats all that changes. The zero point stays the same, I've never had a problem with it shooting different depending on the recticle it's on.

My wifes has a diferent brand red dot on hers and it does the same thing. Don't get me wrong the Bushnell is good scope but I would check out a regular 1X scope also and compare.

If anybody knows anything about a pile of crap it would be Skunkterds. Bushnell make a great product, they are not junk. Although they are not Swarovski, but you didn't Swarovski prices either.

As to your question about this scope, I had one and didn't like it. The paralax was WAY bad, I think that's what it's called. Mine ate up batteries in a hurry to. Check into somthing else. But it's hard to spent several hundred dollars on a 1 power scope. I would personally suggest trying a peep site. A lot of guys use and love them. Cheaper too!

'It's all about the gut pile'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom