Bushnell Service Work

infinitecircles

Does anyone have any experience with Bushnells service work? I sent a pair of Browning Binoculars (Made by Bushnell) back for some service work. They recieved the package on the 6th of August. I got a postcard from them last week with a repair order number on it but have heard nothing since. With hunting coming up I am wondering if I will have my stuff back in time. Anyone out that have any experience or know what to expect from bushnell?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-09 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]Slower than hell! I sent in a pair of B&L Legacy binos earlier this year with a supposed "lifetime warranty" and they said they couldn't fix them because parts were no longer available, but they offered to sell me another pair for full retail. Told them to send mine back and it took six weeks and they went right in the trash.

I bought a 7x36 EX binocular recently. I was mostly curious about the listed 488' fov, which turned out to be 409'. This unit had a faulty eye cups that did not extend far enough out to provide correct maximum eye relief, making it unusable for my use without glasses. They had it for over a month without any notification and after calling them, I am still waiting. I really have no idea how this will work out. So my fingers are crossed.

This is a far different experience from outfits like Leupold or Vortex, who seem to be able to handle things at warp speed compared to this. Even Nikon, which I thought was sometimes slow, seems better than this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom