Business as usual

arrowone4me

Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Notice what political party these Senators ALL belong to!

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Makes sense as long as you don't think about it.

Care to explain how my constitutional rights would have been taken? let me rephrase that, care to prove how my constitutional rights would have been taken?

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON May-21-13 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]
While I don't support much the UN does, I hope the author of this thread doesn't vote because it appears he didn't spend a single minute reading what that treaty actually would do.

It does zero to our Constitutional rights and is an attempt to regulate the arms trade the kills millions of people in mainly the third world countries.

I guess if you want to be a hysterical idiot you can but what you say the vote would have done and the truth are very far apart.

Any idea how much our country contributes to the arms trade used to kill innocent people all over the world? Suppose we have any international responsibility to attempt to at least track our arms shipments to the rest of the world?

At the very least spend a few minute reading the Supreme Court Decision in Reid Vs. Covert that declares U.S. Constitution Supersedes all Treaties ratified by the Senate. It is a landmark case the is taught in high school government, if you got through High School.

Nemont

"Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that the Constitution supersedes international treaties ratified by the United States Senate. According to the decision, "this Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty,"

So, if in fact the above list is complete, and these people are the only ones who voted for this, what you are saying is every republican who had the opportunity to vote, is a complete idiot for not voting in favor of this. Sorry, I will put my faith behind the republican side of the line long before I will support democrats. At this point, even the democrats are turning against the democrats.

If you "put your faith" in the Republican Senators you better be prepared to be disappointed many, many times.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom