Butcher in Kingman

m1fan

Very Active Member
My daughter has the junior hunt this weekend in 16A. Can anyone recommend a decent butcher in the area?

I have used a Butcher by the name of Mark. He does a great job out of his home. He has a cold storage unit in his garage. Work's for Smith's Groceries as a butcher. His number is (928)530-1200. Sorry I forgot his last name, he is in my address book as "Mark the Butcher". Good Luck on your daughters hunt.

Thank you very much! We leave tomorrow. I scouted it 2 weeks ago and the bucks are still in velvet.

There are two guys here in Kingman that will do you a great job.

The guy named Mark, is actually Mark File. His number is 928-530-1200.

The other gentleman is Greg Whaley and his number is 928-681-9693.

I have used them both in the past and both have been great!

Good luck on your daughter's hunt....

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom