Butcher in Meridian or Nampa

Kentuck

A couple of years ago I had an elk cut-up at a butcher shop in either Meridian or Nampa and I can't find their card. It was my first time in that area and that is why I'm not sure what town I was in. Anyway, I do remember that they raised and sold Buffalo. Dones anyone know of this place? I had a good experience but also, what do you think of them?

Thanks
Kentuck

I think the place your talking about is in nampa located by the airstrip, the name slips my mind though...

I have used Custom Butcher in Garden City and was pleased, their snack sticks are like crack...lol

The butcher shop in Meridian Idaho.
Are Meridian Meat Packers phone number (208) 888-1877
Then there is Meridian Meat&Sausage the phone number (208) 888-5588.
Custom butcher in Garden City is the only one That I go to.

Call 1-800-GOOG-411 a free 411 service offered by Google. Just say city and state and butcher shop for the category and it will give you a list of all the butcher shops in the phonebook for whatever city you need.

tru dat...........I swear to god I gained like 20 pounds on those things one year............the problem is they are like the PERFECT compliment to Ice cold beer..............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom