Buzztail where you at with the snake pics?

Im still waiting for the video that you were going to post up. Im sure he is out in the field looking for big snake in this hot weather....post em up 'buzztail

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-12 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-12 AT 02:00?PM (MST)

Hey guys still here and been out looking for Oryx as I drew the month long off-range hunt for July 2012 and it's been hot as hell, yet to see any Oryx and only a few small snakes in this heat with 7 days out hunting. I have a few videos but really not the best and of course when were trying to video we found no true giants still trying to get the bugs worked out of my hat cam.. as for this Spring we only went out one time due to the foul weather and we only found two decent sized snakes out of a dozen or more seen then and before you knew it a week later the snakes were gone till this Fall.. check out this little clip and a few others on my channel...

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

The head camera puts you up and personal with these critters. Great action Buzz. Always enjoy your posts.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom