CA. Hunting

I kill plenty...........
I pull the trigger in my head thousands of times a day.
(which means countless gut piles, drags and skinning!)
I am exhausted!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I agree,i am just going camping don,t realy exspect to see or get much(D-zone tag)Can,t wait for third season Colo.(Deer)

>I agree,i am just going camping
>don,t realy exspect to see
>or get much(D-zone tag)Can,t wait
>for third season Colo.(Deer)

yeah, I'll throw my "camping with bows" tag in the drawer with the other camping with bows and camping with rifles tags!

Come opener of the C's, i'll be sitting next to my pop-up camper in a comfy chair on the shore of a nice beautiful little high mountain pond with my deer rifle in my lap and glasses around my neck while at the same time watching my two fishing rods to see if i'm getting another bite!!

Camping with gun and rods! :) When you get as broken down and busted up as i am, you will appreciate such a good public land hunting spot as i have! :)

Joey

Shot four diggers this weekend and killed a 32" doug fir snag.. just cant seem to get my go on Archery B zone this year. Oh well the gov tag in oregon--- just keeps me dreaming!!

It was x-something dont give up boys there were a few more and better than this one you just got to use your boobnoculars and cover some ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom