Cabela's Application Service

B

Buckeye

Has anyone used Cabela's hunter application service, or is Garth Carters a better choice? any info? thanks.

They both look a lot alike. They cost like 50.00 to 100.00 per state don't they ? And then an additional fee for the seperate species ? Have you thought about doing it yourself ? I'm sure you could find help for the different states by asking around here. I'll help you with Colorado if your interested. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you need help.
BB

they all do the same thing. the same thing you can do for yourself with a few minutes time and a little reading. most of the time, over the internet. and none of em can increase your odds of drawing a permit.

>Cabela's fronts the money for the
>tag.

there's gotta be a catch some where..?....

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-05 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]Manny, there is no catch. I use a service similar to Cabela's. It runs me about 1500 bucks to have applications in all the western states. Its the only way I can apply for sheep everywhere possible.

It may not increase your odds, but if you don't apply, you won't ever draw. As a result of using my service, I have drawn Idaho moose, NM oryx, AZ coue's, MT mountain goat. I would not have been able to afford the applications on my own. I just have to make sure I have enough socked away for the most expensive tag, which is NM sheep-3k.

PRed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom