Cabelas Big Horn Tent

If it is anything like the 6 person Alaskan Guide tent, I have been using--buy it. If not, take it back to Cabela's and they will give you the full store price in credit.

>
>If not, take it back
>to Cabela's and they will
>give you the full store
>price in credit.

Man, that's honesty at it's finest.....

Man, that's honesty at it's finest.....

Honesty??????????? Having a very close friend who is Hard line manager at one of the retail stores and knowing the true bottom line cost that Cabela's pays and then what they charge the average Joe. I don't feel bad at all...Cabela's should be the one ashamed.

Besides, what the tent will sell in the bargain cave is still MORE than what they paid for the tent. I've seen the numbers in the store office. (No speculation here)

I have that tent and it is awesome. Easy to set up (20 minutes 2 guys) and very roomy. With the stove you can get it very warm inside. It's got a ton of guy lines so you can really snug it up for high winds. I love it. I only with it had a place on the inside to hang a lantern.

Hello, I live in western wa. and I have the 12x14 bighorn and love it. I've used it here in downpours on the coast,and I've used it in snow in idaho,colo.,wyo. etc. and it is a great tent. I would recommend a good floor cover to help keep floor clean and not torn up. I work at weyerhaeuser on a paper machine and I get some felt to use for the floors and it works great. Anyways, I don't think you will be dissapointed if you buy it. I also used camp dry spray and seam sealer just to add to the water proofing. If you don't buy it, I would be interested in buying another one for that kind of price! Good hunting! Mike

A couple of friends have them and like them. They are big and have plenty of room. For half price I would buy it. They are heavy and not a packable tent(horses) for sure. There is a lot of ties which is good and bad. I do not care for the set up but once up they work well. For sure buy the floor saver(cabela's) if it does not have one. Good luck and enjoy!

I have the Alaknak tent by Cabelas and highly recommend it, this tent is similar.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom