Cabela's game cart

W

WyomingMan

Just purchased a game cart from Cabela's(Mag Hauler). I also purchased the extended axles and dual wheel kit that ups the carrying capacity to 700 pounds. My last hauler said it had a load capacity of 500 pounds and I put a cow elk on it(cleaned and head cut off) and it still buckled the wheels. Anyone use this hauler with the dual wheel kit and will it hold an entire elk?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-04 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]I have one with the dual wheel kit and it works great. I don't use it for hauling out elk but do use it for hauling goose decoys out into the fields at Lower Klamath. We put 6 dozen 747 super mag honker decoys, 2 dozen mag. honker decoys, our 2 goose blinds and our other gear on it and with both of us pulling it it works fine. I would say that there is probably 4 to 5 hundred pounds on it. I will post a picture of what it looks like when we are using it when I figure how to post pictures.

I have one and use it 6 years now but it a single wheel and just replaced them last year!
Like CAHUNTR I've only used it for decoys! I tow it behind my
truck from the parking lot at headquarters to the hunting parking lot at about 30mph loaded with 3 dek bags loaded,seat,dog platform!
Park pull 2 pins and let dogs out, grab day pack,gun, then run pushing the cart to the "spot"!
Will use this elk hunting trip!
JACK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom