Cabela's store in the Denver Metro Area

G

gunnut

I saw a news report the other night about a Cabela's store tring to break ground just north west of Denver in one of the burbs. The residents in the area all showed up to complain about the traffic and was saying they didn't want the store in the area. How stupid can you be. People are out there saying they can't find a job and here's a company that want to open up and make new jobs, lots of new jobs. But all you hear is Bit*h, Bit*h, Bit*h. I just dont understand people anymore. I hope they build it anyway as long a the city oks it, which they should since they will get the tax Rev. Jovan

I love the mega stores like costco,walmart,etc,etc! I
do not want to live by one!
Open it on the other side of town!
RACKMASTER

It will be damn near next to Coors brewery in Golden just east of it. It will be off I-70 and the 32nd and Youngfield exit behing the Jeffco Animal Shelter. They are breaking ground in the next few months and plan to open early next summer (2006)
They have asked our fire department to provide them with the protection because the next closest department is volunteer so I have gotten a little of the inside skinny from our Fire Marshall.
I pray and hope that they will box up all those big bucks in Kansas City and set them up in Colorado.

The mule deer exhibite in KC would fit much better in Colorado than in eastern Kansas. Got to be seen to be believed.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom