Cabelas TAGS?

Jdan9

Would you use them? just kidding!!! What a mess! I feel sorry for those applicants. I would bet a good portion of the applicants that don't rely on a service do rely on one person that coordinates the groups apps. I know I assist about 12 friends and relatives, I don't take chances that close to the deadline like Cabelas did.
jd

I used them in 2006 and stopped because it is $50 per animal per state. That is way too much to charge. They messed up and I bet they don't do it again. Everyone makes mistakes. I now use Huntinfool at $50 per state and $10 for each additional animal which is still pretty high. Alos, I joined as a member of Huntinfool to get the magazine and might do tehm all myself next year, but after Cabelas missing the deadline I might not do it myself afterall.cold dead hands.

It isn't that hard to do it yourself. Just paste the deadlines up where you will see them and fill it out 2 weeks ahead. ???????? I would do it for 25 bucks a state, as it only takes 10-40 minutes to do. I am surprised someone doesn't do it for 25 bucks and take half of the clients from everyone else.

T

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom