Cabelas tent cot

A

acorn

Just picked me up one of the cabelas tent cots. I was just wondering if anyone else hase one of these and if so how they liked it? I figured it would be nice for some elk scouting trips and what not where i will be staying for only a night or two. I have the toy hauler for long trips.

Thanks,
Acorn

Is it the one made out of Aluminum and sort of over sized for more room to sleep on?? If so, a friend bought one and likes it better than his old Army cot.

Brian

It is very comfortable. I think it is made out of steel, as it is 39 pounds so i use it where i take my truck. The nicest part is it set up in abou a minute and a half.

acorn

Had one for a couple years now. They are great for early season and summer camping when the weather is good. They don't work all that well in the cold because of all the air underneath you. Overall, pretty comfortable and handy for sleeping near the truck in mild weather.

The cots work great,but I also take along a self inflating air mattress from cabelas,it is made for the cot and it really helps with the cold air and much more comfy!IMO

even in a wall tent with wood stove, I put some type of pad on a cot. Anything from a self-inflating backpack pad to 8" foam. Have even used another sleeping bag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom