TheGreatWhiteHunter

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_20486022?source=pop

About time!!!!

John 3:16
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

A few years ago they tried to build in Longmont I think, but Longmont saw a cash cow and tried to milk them for anything they could.
Glad to see this happen since they have one in Grand Junction we have to pay the state tax now on anything we buy from them anyways.
Might as well build a few more.
Don't understand 2 stores in Denver? They should have built one in Colorado Spings
Thank You
Rick

Nice having another option to purchase sporting goods but Cabelas is over rated, over priced, and the quality is nothing like it once was.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

It was Wheat ridge off of I-70 NOT Longmont that they originally started to build and the town of Wheatridge tried to screw them so they pulled out.

I agree Colorado springs may of been a better choice for a 2nd store. The 2 stores they are building are much smaller in scale then the giant ones we are so used to.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Tailchaser,
You could not be more right. I quit buying from them about 6 years ago. I don't mind paying for quality, but I sure hate paying quality prices for inferior gear.
WyMo

When the Grand Junction store opened Cabelas started collecting state sales tax. What most people don't know is that in CO you are responsible for paying sales tax for items bought on line if it wasn't collected by the retailer. Maybe someday the tax man will come knocking.

>Haven't bought much from Cabelas last
>few years. What kind
>of gear is not so
>good?
>
>Thanks
>
>LH

I have noticed the Cabela's line (they have multiple trade marks)of products dropping in quality. Seems they are shopping out for the best prices for the sake of quality. Kind of the Walmart of sporting goods. Bass Pro Shop has done the same with the Redhead gear.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Customer service has gone down hill at Cabelas IMO. I don't shop with them anymore.

The mountains, not the hills.

Cabelas we have here in Reno has mostly crap gear if it say's Cabelas on it. Prices are a little higher there than at Sportsmans Warehouse for name brand items.

Given their stock price has been bouncing off record highs and they're cranking out serious sales revenues, folks must like their stuff. Guess I'm one of um...

I will never again buy a gun from Cabela's!!! My last experience in Washington ruined me for life from this store.
I agree that they are definately overpriced for something you can get a smaller stores with much better customer service.

It's a great option through catalog and you cannot beat their return policies,but as for in store experience...I'll never visit them again!!! Just my honest opinion.

good luck to ya'll

Well they still will beat the crap out of the Denver Bass Pro shops

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom