Cabelas?

B

Bozeman

Has anyone had any experience with the Cabela's outfitter series PL-1 bow? Good or Bad. It seems to have all the features of high end single cam bows. Any input would be appreciated.

I have heard bad things about that bow. It is made for Cabelas by PSE. The riser is actually the first run AR riser. AR has since refined it a bit and worked out the bugs. I have heard on other forums that it is loud and difficult to shoot. I have never shot it so I can't say for sure. Just passing on what I have heard.

bozemann,

i purchased the bow several months ago and like you i was reluctant about it qualities. i could not be more pleased! very smooth, accurate and fast. i shoot 29" easton aluminums with muzzy 125 grain 3 bladed broadheads. i can be within a 6-7" circle out to 60 yards. should be good for any size game!

the one drawback i have encountered is the camo film coming off around the grip from prolonged shooting sessions. i just used vet wrap around the grip which made for a more comfortable feel anyway. i am not sure if this is an industry wide problem or just this bow. i have heard stories from others with the same problems even from the more noted bow companies??????

i believe cabela's will still let you try it out for 30 days with a 100% refund if you do not like it.

keep us posted,
jason

I just was looking on another forum waiting for your replies and found on archery.com or something like that many reviews. There were about 16 and all of them were positive. Stating the same things as jds said. Most of the people owned one or shot a friends. I'm definatly going to try one. I can always return it. Thanks for your help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom